Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

German simp tries rescue foids and has his eyes blinded

A

Arab

Banned
-
Lol at trying to rescue foids that don't even give you pussy

Last edited:
of course it was the usual kind of people

Based maroccancel for bashing them simps, i hate our men so much they are so fucking soy

@Moroccancel2- thanks for the service i hope more roaches from your land will smash them simps here

Left: Tony B. called his face a "baby face" before the attack
Haha brootal babyfacepill

Multiculturalism and it's beautiful 'diversity dividend' pays off yet again.

Imagine doing everything right in life, according to the books, have the opportunity to (in his mind) better the community and save “oppressed” women that are about to be “raped”
>I’m finally going to do something about it
and then you get glass shattered in your eyeballs by sand niggers.

Reality hits you like a train, then everyone on the internet makes fun of you for it, nobody even cared and your worst photos get posted on the news.

I would just die of embarrassment at that point. Holiest cringe.

The best part, she still won't fuck you bro AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no he can never jack off again to the sight of a woman, but hey at least you were a nice guy

"He is still accompanied by the memories of a hard blow and the pain of that night. He was the victim of a violent act and lost his eyesight during an argument in the Munich club "Milchbar".

View: https://youtu.be/lI4MdxlMVzo?t=33

The Moroccan Aissam D. (41) is said to have rammed a glass into the face of the 30-year-old. B. came to the hospital with severe wounds to his eyes. Since then, he has been sharing the never-ending nightmare of doctor's visits, negotiations for compensation for pain and suffering and blindness on Instagram.
Oh nononono, the violent sandniggers can get pussy after blinding niggers, but the niceguy german gives her the ick, its fucking ovER

>Tony said: "My friends who I was there with told me that someone was putting something in girls' drinks and told me that I should confront him, so I asked him about it." They started by arguing verbally. However, the Munich police are also investigating Tony for assault; he is said to have headbutted the Moroccan man.

>What shocked Tony: Aissam D. and his lawyers offered 10,000 euros in compensation. He angrily wrore: "According to the pain and suffering laws, I am entitled to 25,000 euros for am injured eye, and for full blindness I am entitled to significantly more. There are the massive scars on my face, and I also suffered a coma, broken shoulder, trauma, etc." In addition, Tony will probably not be able to work for the rest of his life.

The worst part if the simp fucking started and attack the sandnigger first LMAO, what the fuck did you expect to happen nigger

Should have seamaxxed he would have been big pimpen cie

In the Gor novels, rescuing a woman from danger makes her your sex slave. Ironically Gor is more popular in Germany than here, despite the author being an American. If this were the deal, I'd understand people rescuing women. But he stood to gain nothing at all.

He probably imagined women would thank him for stopping the date rapists, but they wouldn't; if pressed, each of them would say she wasn't being raped, so he didn't do anything for her. It would be more sane to do it for reddit karma than for women. There is simply no reward for simping, and considerable risk.

I would prefer he learned his lesson in a way other than becoming severely disabled for life, but he didn't prefer that. Now he's a warning to others. Total simpdeath.

The girl is prob fantasizing about the Maroccan that cut this dude's eyes out. Two men fighting over her but the winner doesn't claim her after? Her feminine instincts must be so confused... :feelskek:

The best part, she still won't fuck you bro AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no he can never jack off again to the sight of a woman, but hey at least you were a nice guy
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Imagine trying to help a foid thinking you'll get sum then you lose your vision forever, unable to jerk off, that must be brootal:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. He can only fap to sounds now:feelskek:

He has a good personality. According to scumciety he should be drowning in pussy.

*Literal soy npc gets a reality check, the result might shock you*

Simps deserve that, and much more :)

Well I wouldn’t quite say any simp deserves to be blinded or marred for life.

I‘d settle for them all being beaten up regularly and maybe having a few bones broke now and again until they learn to stop being simps but eh.

Violent “melanated” thugs are going to do what they’re going to do and if you’re dumb enough to put yourself in their vicinty maybe you kinda do deserve whatever happens to you simp or not?

This is what happens when you raise a child infront of the tv, the guy being 30 and looking like soy probably means he is obsessed with superhero / marvel movies and it taught him to escalate dangerous situations instead of de escalating.

Good riddance white knight now you can teach people that ego fights is the easiest way for a soycuck normie to die a violent death or in this case loose his reason to live in an instant alongside his eyes.

Brutal tbh. This is worse than death imagine not being able to see for the rest of your life

Well I wouldn’t quite say any simp deserves to be blinded or marred for life.

I‘d settle for them all being beaten up regularly and maybe having a few bones broke now and again until they learn to stop being simps but eh.

Violent “melanated” thugs are going to do what they’re going to do and if you’re dumb enough to put yourself in their vicinty maybe you kinda do deserve whatever happens to you simp or not?
That already happened multiple times and was not enough to show them the error of their ways

I fear this attack won't do also. :( It seems there's no "vaccine" for the simpandemic.

This is what happens when you raise a child infront of the tv, the guy being 30 and looking like soy probably means he is obsessed with superhero / marvel movies and it taught him to escalate dangerous situations instead of de escalating.

Good riddance white knight now you can teach people that ego fights is the easiest way for a soycuck normie to die a violent death or in this case loose his reason to live in an instant alongside his eyes.
You're not supposed to de-escalate anything. You're supposed to stay the fuck away from violent people.

Even if the guy is physically weaker than you, differences in strenght does not count when a knife can be easily put on your back. (Or, in this case, a glass bottle to your noggin)

Just stay the fuck away. Survive it by not being near them, preferably not even being there. Let people think you're a coward, you don't need them approval or smt

*There are exceptions, like, if you're armed and 100% sure you can call a self-defense (or defense of other) move, then you should intervene - by shooting

Last edited:
I cannot understand this kind of people. You think there is a crime? You want to be a "good citizen"? Call the police. Don't start stupid stuff.

You're not supposed to de-escalate anything. You're supposed to stay the fuck away from violent people.

Even if the guy is physically weaker than you, differences in strenght does not count when a knife can be easily put on your back. (Or, in this case, a glass bottle to your noggin)

Just stay the fuck away. Survive it by not being near them, preferably not even being there. Let people think you're a coward, you don't need them approval or smt

*There are exceptions, like, if you're armed and 100% sure you can call a self-defense (or defense of other) move, then you should intervene - by shooting
Yes avoidance is part of de escalation

Deserved, that whore 100% went home and fucked that moroccan after this went down :lul:

Imagine going to someone and telling him: "hey man are putting drugs inside those ladies glasses?"

What did he expect? A hug?
He was expecting to get his dick sucked now he had his eye ball popped lol

Did he score?

He's still not entitled to pussy after that :soy:

"Moroccan Aissam D. (41) rammed a glass in the face of the 30-year-old."
I knew before reading that the attacker must have been a sand nigger. It's always like that. If a particularly disgusting act happens and a German is the victim, then there is a 100% chance that the attacker was a subhuman. The media and the police always try to hide the origin of the attacer for as long as possible. If the subhuman already has a German passport, they say it was a "German". But at some point the name trickles through. "Hassan", "Machmut", Yusuf, "Mohammed", etc.
And as usual, this subhuman will also get away with a mild sentence in court, as has happened in thousands of other cases in Germany. Even child abusers get suspended sentences if they are asylum seekers or "Germans".

Last edited:
Imagine doing everything right in life, according to the books, have the opportunity to (in his mind) better the community and save “oppressed” women that are about to be “raped”
>I’m finally going to do something about it
and then you get glass shattered in your eyeballs by sand niggers.

Reality hits you like a train, then everyone on the internet makes fun of you for it, nobody even cared and your worst photos get posted on the news.

I would just die of embarrassment at that point. Holiest cringe.
:feelscry:

Oh nononono, the violent sandniggers can get pussy after blinding niggers, but the niceguy german gives her the ick, its fucking ovER
behead all niggers, sandniggers, niggerniggers and joggers, they get out of that shithole they call home to harm native people

In Germany, that doesn't usually happen among whites. Just like gang rape. That's something that didn't exist in Germany before 2015. Meanwhile we even have security services in public swimming pools because again and again whole groups of (mostly adult) sand niggers surround and grope girls under 10 years of age in the pool. Including mass brawls when Germans try to stop this scum.

There was nothing like that in Germany before 2015!

Last edited:
In Germany, that doesn't usually happen among whites. Just like gang rape. That's something that didn't exist in Germany before 2015. Meanwhile we even have security services in public swimming pools because again and again whole groups of (mostly adult) sand niggers surround and grope girls under 10 years of age in the pool. Including mass brawls when Germans try to stop this scum.

There was nothing like that in Germany before 2015!
brutal and expected
statistics-are-kinda-cool-v0-kpt20dfd4q7a1.jpg

Meanwhile we even have security services in public swimming pools because again and again whole groups of (mostly adult) sand niggers surround and grope girls under 10 years of age in the pool.
imagine in a few years when sandniggers infiltrate the police and etc...

brutal and expected
statistics-are-kinda-cool-v0-kpt20dfd4q7a1.jpg
Regarding the IQ image, we have had subhumans, for example from Turkey, and now from all over Africa and the Middle East, into the country for several decades. There will be a total of 10 million by now. If this waste weren't here, our IQ would be the same as in China and Japan, i.e. over 105. Because that's how it was before we imported the waste.

imagine in a few years when sandniggers infiltrate the police and etc...
That has already happened. In the big cities there are Lebanese, Turkish and African extended families with +3000 members who control organized crime. These clans are called Remo, Abuchaka, Miri etc. Find out who controls drug trafficking and human trafficking in Germany. Its like a sizilian Mafia. You will keep tripping over these names. And these gangs have already planted their people in the police force and the judiciary. The SJW try to quell any concerns about this by saying that these people should not be put under suspicion because of their family affiliation. LOL!

Regarding the IQ image, we have had subhumans, for example from Turkey, and now from all over Africa and the Middle East, into the country for several decades. There will be a total of 10 million by now. If this waste weren't here, our IQ would be the same as in China and Japan, i.e. over 105. Because that's how it was before we imported the waste.
germans built NASA

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back