Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel German News Article ruined my day…

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
I know I’m beating a dead Horse at this point but it is always funny/infuriating to see normies complain about the Corona-restrictions.

I was reading this Article and in it different “young people” and sociology-experts lament about the negative effects of the restrictions that have been put in place to fight the spread of the Corona-Virus. The article speaks about “frustrations”, “long lasting effects” and “missed opportunities”.

A few excerpts:

“They may be looking for someone to start a family with, but the chances to meet someone are reduced.”
“The desire to party is hard to suppress.”
"Everyone has come to terms with the situation. But not going out, not going out at night - that robs many of their freedom. I think you kind of need that too."

Don’t you know that you are not entitled to freedom and social contact you stupid bitch? You are entitled to rot in a hole, eating dog food and having a flickering monochrome screen show you happy world that you will never be able to interact with. Learn to be happy with yourself.

Articles like this just highlight how worthless we are in the eyes of society.

The head-picture is the cherry on top:
Jugendliche corona masken 101 v modPremium

JFL at modern journalism especially in goymoney

jugendliche-corona-masken-101~_v-modPremium.jpg
Yup, (((normalization))) of cuckoldry in full swing.

Hot take, laying your eyes on PDA makes you a cuck. PDA should be banned.

JFL at modern journalism especially in goymoney
This. Most of the classic newspapers are on the verge of extinction due to making no money. And this why they publish all kinds of outrageous shit to make people angry with clickbaits and absolute hot takes. This is the only way how they can survive in the digital age. Hope it all collapses. You said the truth: The journalists in my country are even worse than their equivalents in other countries, truly an achievement to be proud of.
I know I’m beating a dead Horse at this point but it is always funny/infuriating to see normies complain about the Corona-restrictions.

I was reading this Article and in it different “young people” and sociology-experts lament about the negative effects of the restrictions that have been put in place to fight the spread of the Corona-Virus. The article speaks about “frustrations”, “long lasting effects” and “missed opportunities”.

A few excerpts:

“They may be looking for someone to start a family with, but the chances to meet someone are reduced.”
“The desire to party is hard to suppress.”
"Everyone has come to terms with the situation. But not going out, not going out at night - that robs many of their freedom. I think you kind of need that too."

Don’t you know that you are not entitled to freedom and social contact you stupid bitch? You are entitled to rot in a hole, eating dog food and having a flickering monochrome screen show you happy world that you will never be able to interact with. Learn to be happy with yourself.

Articles like this just highlight how worthless we are in the eyes of society.

View attachment 359188
Pure and unadultered ragefuel. Meanwhile people in vocational training and in university cannot even collect practical experience. Some of them have been stuck at home with absolutely no real work for the better half of a year now and their skills completely eroded. They are stuck with shitty online lectures/traineeships and some of them are about to be released into the workforce without learning something practical in the most sensitive phases of their education (including me). This soyciety gives more fucks about the rights of hedonistic, party-going fuckers than about the rights of the worker. "The poor normies, cannot even fuck each other!" - shut up, journalist scum.

Last edited:
Don't let your day get ruined by this bullshit

Pure and unadultered ragefuel. Meanwhile people in vocational training and in university cannot even collect practical experience. Some of them have been stuck at home with absolutely no real work for the better half of a year now and their skills completely eroded. They are stuck with shitty online lectures/traineeships and some of them are about to be released into the workforce without learning something practical in the most sensitive phases of their education (including me). This soyciety gives more fucks about the rights of hedonistic, party-going fuckers than about the rights of the worker. "The poor normies, cannot even fuck each other!" - shut up, journalist scum.

My point of contention is rather that those people whine about a few years of mild social isolation while we are expected to live alone for our entire existence without complaint. The very same people who will happily tell us to “learn to be happy with ourselves”.

I don’t really care about “collect practical experience” since without an intimate relationship life is like an awesome game of which you can only ever play the trial version. No matter how much education/money/skill you acquire, without genuine love from a female it is all worthless cope.
Are you a woman now or what?
Unfortunately not.

I am just having a bad day and overreacted, sry borcel.

Last edited:
My point of contention is rather that those people whine about a few years of mild social isolation while we are expected to live alone for our entire existence without complaint. The very same people who will happily tell us to “learn to be happy with ourselves”.

I don’t really care about “collect practical experience” since without an intimate relationship life is like an awesome game of which you can only ever play the trial version. No matter how much education/money/skill you acquire, without genuine love from a female it is all worthless cope.
Never said something different, most things except intimate relationships are copes to a certain degree, but copes are needed by everyone. It's extremely hypocritical of society to complain that the social needs of normies aren't met while not taking our problems that are a thousandfold worse seriously. You already said that perfectly in your original post and there was nothing I could add that you didn't say before me.

lace masks with fentanyl so they
idk

well, maybe just maybe if you wore facemasks and washed your hands, you wouldn't be stuck in the lockdown
what? you did that and it didn't help? jfl, obviously washing your hands is not enough to stop a pandemic, you idiot!
what? you're not personally responsible for the collective actions of the society you live in? grow up and take responsibility! stop blaming others for your problems! you're personally responsible for the lockdown!
besides, I'm schizoid and I'm a living proof that social interactions are not essential, you're not entitled to meeting others, you smelly basement-dwelling Hitler incarnate

jfl at that pic. Normie sucks on his gf while poor incel in the back reads out prayers before checking out of this world.

jfl at that pic. Normie sucks on his gf while poor incel in the back reads out prayers before checking out of this world.
I would say this normie is at least a Chadlite (eyes and jaw). And look at his hands: could it be that he is grabbing two foids at once?

try a lifetime of this you fucking normie pieces of shit

Are you a woman now or what?
dont talk, faggot, look at your PFP then go stand in a corner and consider that maybe even among incels you look like a fucking loser.

well, maybe just maybe if you wore facemasks and washed your hands, you wouldn't be stuck in the lockdown
what? you did that and it didn't help? jfl, obviously washing your hands is not enough to stop a pandemic, you idiot!
what? you're not personally responsible for the collective actions of the society you live in? grow up and take responsibility! stop blaming others for your problems! you're personally responsible for the lockdown!
besides, I'm schizoid and I'm a living proof that social interactions are not essential, you're not entitled to meeting others, you smelly basement-dwelling Hitler incarnate
Nothing but facts.

A picture of some 4/10 werid looking Asians is supposed to represent Germany?

This. Most of the classic newspapers are on the verge of extinction due to making no money. And this why they publish all kinds of outrageous shit to make people angry with clickbaits and absolute hot takes. This is the only way how they can survive in the digital age. Hope it all collapses. You said the truth: The journalists in my country are even worse than their equivalents in other countries, truly an achievement to be proud of.

i really like the way you put your word together we need people like you more here

One of the benefits of this virus, is causing degenerate scum to face existential crisis