Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

German folk song. Germancels please translate this

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl I love this song. As I grow older I become more appreciative of all cultures despite their down fallings.

I really like this.

The guys on this video look like some of the German Americans I've met in my life here in burgerland. But I never distinguished them as German American. Nowadays I do. Generally speaking in burgerland there are Anglos, Irish, and German. Of course there are a lot of white burger mutts as well as white ethnics (polish, swedish, french, etc..) but generally speaking the average white person you'll run into in America are either German, Anglo. or Irish.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1IOO5wdPJk

They are singing a song asking immigrants to come there and live in a multiracial society and get refugee bucks and abuse immigration policies. It's a welcome song basically

Based folk music enjoyer, I also have some German folk music I like-look up Franzl Lang.

I have some ancestors from North Italy, so I like the Alpine scenery a lot; I’d say this video “speaks to me” in a way.
Jfl I love this song. As I grow older I become more appreciative of all cultures despite their down fallings.

I really like this.

The guys on this video look like some of the German Americans I've met in my life here in burgerland. But I never distinguished them as German American. Nowadays I do. Generally speaking in burgerland there are Anglos, Irish, and German. Of course there are a lot of white burger mutts as well as white ethnics (polish, swedish, french, etc..) but generally speaking the average white person you'll run into in America are either German, Anglo. or Irish.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1IOO5wdPJk

Yeah, I’m a White burger mutt myself.

Can any Germancels translate?

@TheGrayWolf @Friezacel

Based folk music enjoyer, I also have some German folk music I like-look up Franzl Lang.

I have some ancestors from North Italy, so I like the Alpine scenery a lot; I’d say this video “speaks to me” in a way.

@TheGrayWolf @Friezacel
maybe later

That is Bavarian dialect, I can only understand half of it.
It's a foreign language for a Rheinländer.

That is Bavarian dialect, I can only understand half of it.
It's a foreign language for a Rheinländer.
Yeah I knew it was Bavarian, due to the scenery & many of the people had “Alpinid” phenos which are common there

It says something like: Today we will have a lot of fun and there will be a "Gaudi", that's a big party, "wenn die Musi spielt" (when the music plays)
That's what I can understand.

Yeah I knew it was Bavarian, due to the scenery & many of the people had “Alpinid” phenos which are common there
Only Bavariancels are able to give us the full lyrics.

Only Bavariancels are able to give us the full lyrics.
I don’t think we have any here, I think @Friezacel is a Rheinländer also or Prussian(he said his parents grew up in the East Bloc iirc)

I don’t think we have any here, I think @Friezacel is a Rheinländer also or Prussian(he said his parents grew up in the East Bloc iirc)
Frieza? Reminds me of Northern Germany, Friesische Inseln.

@TheGrayWolf @Friezacel
it's Bavarian (where I'm originally from) but I have a more neutral accent (I'm from Nürnberg, hence I have more of a Fränkisch dialect unlike Munich or more rural parts of Bayern) and so don't understand every single word

(basically Bavarian is a German dialect like Texan is an American dialect). Has some really special words...

Here's the translation (the repeated "Schei-wi-dei-wi-du-wi-dei" is not a real word or phrase), used translator mostly but made some corrections bc translation was kinda bad in parts (special words)

Schei-wi-dei-wi-du-wi-dei

Hey, but today it's going to be fun! Schei-wi-dei-wi-du-wi-dei Girl, hang on to me!

Schei-wi-dei-wi-du-wi-dei Let's go, boys, one, two, three! Schei-wi-dei-wi-du-wi-dei It has to be a good time! Schei-wi-dei-wi-du-wi-dei

Hey, but today it's going to be fun!

Schei-wi-dei-wi-du-wi-dei Girl, hang on to me!

Schei-wi-dei-wi-du-wi-dei Let's go, boys, one, two, three! Schei-wi-dei-wi-du-wi-dei It has to be a good time!

When the music plays, the music plays

Then all the people are happy When the music plays, the music plays

From Hamburg to Mexico! When the music plays, the music plays

Yes, then no one leaves

Because the music, yes the music always has the last word!

When the music plays, the music plays

Yes, then no one leaves Because the music, yes the music

Always has the last word! Schei-wi-dei-wi-du-wi-dei Hey, but today it's going to be fun Schei-wi-dei-wi-du-wi-dei Girl, hang on to me Schei-wi-dei-wi-du-wi-dei

Let's go, boys, one two three Schei-wi-dei-wi-du-wi-dei It has to be a good time! When the music plays, the music plays Then all the people are happy When the music plays,

the music plays From Hamburg to Mexico When the music plays, the music plays Yes, then no one leaves Because the music, yes the music

Always has the last word! Lalalallallaa, lalallallaa Lalallaa lalaalala!

Lalalallal lalallallaa Lalalaala laalala! When the music plays, the music plays

Yes, then no one leaves Because the music, yes the music Always has the last word!

Because the music, yes the music always has the last word!