Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL German Foid „Artists“ create Incel-Ballet performance.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Just Fucking Lol at these cunts. Using our desperate situation to garner attention (and tax money) for themselves…

If I ever set up a Minecraft server, I now know where. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Of course, the “Incel” in this performance is a tall white supremacist semi-Chad and not some short balding apolitical Indian…I wonder why…

The whole play is meant to infantilize and ridicule us while empowering the female characters. It’s just emotional masturbation for a bunch of talentless art-foids.

Last edited:
Foids wouldn't watch it if the incel was ugly.

They use whites to represent incels because non-whites aren't human to them.
The use white supremacists because they can't argue against the blackpill, and have to strawman our arguments.
That's normie existence, lying and deluding themselves, as well as lying to others.

If they really want to help us, they could offer themselves sexually to us.

This bullshit performance art is just using us for attention.

They use whites to represent incels because non-whites aren't human to them.
The use white supremacists because they can't argue against the blackpill, and have to strawman our arguments.
That's normie existence, lying and deluding themselves, as well as lying to others.

Just Fucking Lol at these cunts. Using our desperate situation to garner attention (and tax money) for themselves…

If I ever set up a Minecraft server, I now know where. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Of course, the “Incel” in this performance is a tall white supremacist semi-Chad and not some short balding apolitical Indian…I wonder why…

The whole play is meant to infantilize and ridicule us while empowering the female characters. It’s just emotional masturbation for a bunch of talentless art-foids.

More scat fetish from Germany? Why is anyone surprised?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back