Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News German dyke chancellor Angela Merkel to be replaced with...

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
another giga dyke! Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer wil be the new leader of the CDU, the Christian Democraitc Union (lol). Where is Cuckmany heading with their woman leaders?
Tbh, she is not as bad as Cuckmela Merkel but only time will tell how much she will suck.

667823_opengraph_1oFkRo_kKrkri.jpg

Angela Merkel (on the right)

773741_1_teaserlarge_kramp-karrenbauer-war-auf-dem-weg-zu-den-sondierungsgespraechen-in-berlin-foto-oliver-dietze.jpg

Annegret "mogs me" Kramp-Karrenbauer

another giga dyke! Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer wil be the new leader of the CDU, the Christian Democraitc Union (lol). Where is Cuckmany heading with their woman leaders?
Tbh, she is not as bad as Cuckmela Merkel but only time will tell how much she will suck.

667823_opengraph_1oFkRo_kKrkri.jpg

Angela Merkel (on the right)

773741_1_teaserlarge_kramp-karrenbauer-war-auf-dem-weg-zu-den-sondierungsgespraechen-in-berlin-foto-oliver-dietze.jpg

Annegret "mogs me" Kramp-Karrenbauer
Politics is such a meme here

Come back. We miss you. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
DA187350 6B11 4281 9CF4 A4F5E1DB6F5C

0DC67B98 E9F9 4504 88FF C1487A2BC654

My boy @Facade :feelsautistic:

@Insomniac :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
giphy.gif

> woman politician fucks up
> replace her with another woman

Doesn't get anymore cucked than Germany, it's like an entire country of the worst shit-lib people to ever exist. Imagine if places like Seattle or Portland were their own countries, that's Germany except with millions of Muslims/Africans everywhere.

If these SJWs rapefugee lovers are the center-right I don't even want to imagine what the far-left looks like in Cuckmany.

Sucks but I hope this gets the AfD more votes

AN66SAyZ9BMGq5TNE_Snrkd82i8HQSgLRgCJP6RdbA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Yeesh, the new Chancellor jawmogs me. :heart: the Elton John look.

You thought Merkel was bad, wait till you see whats next kek

it didn't matter which candidate did win. Germany is cucked beyond bellief

Are they twins? They look really similar.

The only hope for Germany was CDU which could sober up with new leader. But nope, sjw cancer got too deep and they definitively gave up their conservatism. What a cucked country beyond any measure

The only hope for Germany was CDU which could sober up with new leader. But nope, sjw cancer got too deep and they definitively gave up their conservatism. What a cucked country beyond any measure
Pretty much all parties in Germany are cucked except maybe the AFD

Pretty much all parties in Germany are cucked except maybe the AFD
One can hope that the AfD gets more votes because of her...

germany seems pretty high up there on the cuckland scale along with Uk and sweden

germany seems pretty high up there on the cuckland scale along with Uk and sweden
And France. They are all letting rapefugees shit up their countries.

Send foids back to the Küche already like Brazil did with Dilma.

If these SJWs rapefugee lovers are the center-right I don't even want to imagine what the far-left looks like in Cuckmany.
You are awfully racist for a spanish person. go make me some Tacos Jose

Again a women on the top..
Germany is beyound cucked

Germany should be overrun by muslim immigrants that enforce Sharia law so they get rid of degeneracy.

The invasion has begun @pakicel