Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

German documentary about sex dolls - DW

G

guaucel

Major
★★★★★

Look at her feminist daughter so "surprised". His wife probably had fucked Chads while he was working.

It's all about sex dolls, AI, and transhumanism. There is literally no other option.

Last edited:
Ultimate coping skills

Foid was surpirsed, because foids doesn't have empathy, they live in tutorial island and sex for them is the easiest thing in their world.

if only foids standards were not so fucking high, then men wouldn't have to resort to these

What a nice looking man. No reason he can't get a real girl. Women his age would grab him.

I've found an excellent looking doll the other day, but mom would definitely discover it eventually :feelsrope: fml

Lucky bastard.

Are foids scared? But why?

I don’t have a sexdoll, but I do have masturbation devices, and I am an hentai addict, and no-one cares about how I cope with the fact that I am a sexless incel.

With sexdolls I would be able to cope even harder, so best for me and for the entire society since my cope is preventing me to go ER.

Why women are afraid of these sexdolls? I’m not approaching and not giving validation to foids and I’m without dolls, when I will get this new cope nothing will change for me and for them.

lmao I fucking love how much females hate sex dolls. They know their fucking scam is up when realistic sex dolls hit the market.