Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

German boy gets intimated by shitskin thugs

its a shame we didnt win the war

now i have permanent ed from blacked

my dick is around 5 inches erect but now its 3

Why doesn't he defend himself
Because cucked German soyboys are often raised by their stupid mothers after their cucked beta fathers got divorce-raped. Because woke soyciety would call him a nazi or racist in that case. Because you're a fucking minority as a native German in many shitskin-slums that used to be German cities and these new citizens will bring 100 of their "brothers" to probably kill you afterwards.

German men are taller and stronger than shitskins from asia and africa, why are they taking this shit?
They care too much about look.
They are used to be treated good only because of what you wrote above .
When somebody don't Give a shit they don't Know what to do

German men are taller and stronger than shitskins from asia and africa, why are they taking this shit?
Where I live (young) German men are the absolute minority. You're just standing alone, you've got no chance.

Jfl at germans being bullied by sandniggers
I think germans hava a feminine mind, i mean that they only respect good genetics
While sendniggers don't Give a shit, so germans don't how to deal with this situations.
but sandniggers are ugly inbreds, vastly inferior genes.

but sandniggers are ugly inbreds, vastly inferior genes.
That's the point graeycel
Germans expect them to to treat Germans like gods
And this doesn't happen
And Germans don't know what to do

Because cucked German soyboys are often raised by their stupid mothers after their cucked beta fathers got divorce-raped. Because woke soyciety would call him a nazi or racist in that case. Because you're a fucking minority as a native German in many shitskin-slums that used to be German cities and these new citizens will bring 100 of their "brothers" to probably kill you afterwards.
Like gypsies. Least favela behavior.
Hitler had the right idea in getting rid of them.

This is in response to some dutch Soros-backed factchecking faggots crying that Geert Wilders retweeted this channel. But the owner of this channel is 100% right, our disgusting leftwing media great replacement-lovers would never ever show boomers these types of videos, instead they invite the 0.1% of brownoids who are somewhat tolerable to their talking shows to show boomers what a succesful experiment their multicultural hell was.
If you don't defend yourself out of fear it will hunt you in your future dreams.
Yep, I know this from experience. Don't think that cucking out and just being a bitch only comes with a few bruises, your ego and self-respect are what's really getting destroyed. But our femoid society never teaches you that.

yeah its a daily occurrence iam glad i can fight decently and have fighting gloves etc but the best way to be safe is to avoid fights and confrontation entirely
Carry a knife (in gta)

This wouldve never happened if hitler was still in charge
They wouldnt get into the country in the first place, if Addi was still in charge :feelskek: