Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR German bar is good cope

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
And it is a cope, I am fully aware. But still better than the other options I have, which amount to either complete LDARing, or sui. I can't afford to do the former, because my father would kick me out and I'd be homeless. And as for the latter, well, I don't have the courage to go through with that. Yet. :feelsseriously:

I'm drunk, and will be posting something similar in ID. But I feel good. My head is light, my heart is going at a steady pace, though I feel I'm a little more aware of it than usual. And my liver has a job to do. :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Yeah, I'll admit, despite my inceldom, I feel pretty good right now.

I would definitely recommend getting high, and/or finding a good bar in your local area that serves German lagers. They're both really good copes. And I know, I know, they'll never amount to anything other than just cope; but with the few options we truecels are given, why not indulge in the things that will make us feel better? Even if it is only temporary? I say, smoke 'em (or eat 'em) if you got 'em, and have a nice German lager with it. It's a good way to spend a Friday evening if you don't have friends or a girlfriend, or any hope of your life meaning anything at all. :smonk::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

You got some pics ? :society: