Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Georgia election officals caught on camera discussing stealing tens of thousands of votes

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

Smoking gun, "make an excuse then pull the boxes out and do what we do, we already told them you would" - paraphrasing what the cuck said. This is in regards to that video of them pulling out the hidden boxes after everyone got sent home and counting the same votes over and over again.

Its over now, Biden will be president but it will be interesting to see this unfold

Smoking gun, "make an excuse then pull the boxes out and do what we do, we already told them you would" - paraphrasing what the cuck said. This is in regards to that video of them pulling out the hidden boxes after everyone got sent home and counting the same votes over and over again.

Its over now, Biden will be president but it will be interesting to see this unfold
I remember Alex Jones saying on his show that there's always been a certain level of fraud going on particularly at the state level that even California would still be red if not for that fraud.
This probably isn't the first time US election results have been this suspicious but it's one of the most blatantly suspicious US election results recently tbh

I remember Alex Jones saying on his show that there's always been a certain level of fraud going on particularly at the state level that even California would still be red if not for that fraud.
This probably isn't the first time US election results have been this suspicious but it's one of the most blatantly suspicious US election results recently tbh
I guess this just proves what we already know.

I guess this just proves what we already know.
This might have been just been one of the most blatant because of desperation to get Trump out. Big tech was determined and so was most of Congress and other people in elected positions so it's not a stretch to say the level of the fraud was ramped up beyond the normal level to the point it became noticeable.

This might have been just been one of the most blatant because of desperation to get Trump out. Big tech was determined and so was most of Congress and other people in elected positions so it's not a stretch to say the level of the fraud was ramped up beyond the normal level to the point it became noticeable.
Yeah, agreed. They knew they would have to go way over the top to beat him this time around.

Just a shame we let a couple fat jogger bitches do it

Yeah, agreed. They knew they would have to go way over the top to beat him this time around.
That's everyone's conclusion here from what you read now tbh
Read something similar in rt
Just a shame we let a couple fat jogger bitches do it
Nothing "we" could have done. This was in the works for a while now and became obvious as soon as social media sites like twitter censored coverage of the Hunter Biden scandal.
Trump should have moved to Parler and abandoned twitter the minute he got his tweets fact checked earlier this summer. He should have had the DOJ look into twitter and other social media for election interference and pressed all the social media sites on whether they were platforms or publishers and make it clear that they cannot claim neutrality when they selectively censor political opinions.

He threatened to repeal Section 230 but never took real action to do it. He claimed that his followers wouldn't be silenced but he continued to use twitter until the very end and by the time he made the move to Parler after being suspended from twitter he had already lost the election and only had a few days left in office.

Last edited:
5 more days until pelosi gets butt busted

You people really fall for anything do you? Like you can discern between a social media shitpost of someone adding random subtitles to a rnadom polling station vs actual court viable evidence?
Are people really retarded enough to believe cali would in anyway be red?

You people really fall for anything do you? Like you can discern between a social media shitpost of someone adding random subtitles to a rnadom polling station vs actual court viable evidence?

The fact 2 nigresses didn't have their fat asses on a couch eating chicken wings and instead went and did volunteer work is suspicious enough for anyone with 2 braincells, that and the subtitles seeming pretty accurate most of the time doesn't help either.

Americans...
You are all fucked.

Last edited:
The fact 2 nigresses didn't have their fat asses on a couch eating chicken wings and instead went and did volunteer work is suspicious enough for anyone with 2 braincells, that and the subtitles seeming pretty accurate most of the time doesn't help either.
Not hard to much syllables, you're clearly missing those two braincells, cumstain

Jfl. You can easily make out everything Ralph is saying, which just so happens to be the incriminating stuff in the video.

Clean your ears out they're dirty.

Proving the Bell Curve right as usual

>california
>red

:feelskek:

I know I didn't believe that either and chalked it up to exaggeration. California hasn't been consistently red since Reagan ran in the 80s.
The United States is a lot bluer than the Electoral College and Senate makes it look. Simply put, there a lot of people in big cities, and those cities are only getting bigger.

The only reason why someone would believe that nonsense is because political polarization has only sharpened over the last few decades. It's easy to convince yourself that your side is the "true" majority when your entire social circle agrees with u

The United States is a lot bluer than the Electoral College and Senate makes it look. Simply put, there a lot of people in big cities, and those cities are only getting bigger.
True it's big cities and suburbs in metropolitan areas that give a lot of the blue vote
@BummerDrummer
The only reason why someone would believe that nonsense is because political polarization has only sharpened over the last few decades. It's easy to convince yourself that your side is the "true" majority when your entire social circle agrees with u
tbh but this is nothing new. In 2017 Trump was bragging about his inauguration crowd despite evidence to the contrary. It's understandable to go against the mainstream narrative but when you basically delegitimize every source but yourself you are setting up a potentially dangerous precedent and risk throwing the population following you into a state of hysteria and false reality.

A lot of rural Cali is red actually, but I wouldn’t be surprised if, ironically, the most liberal states have the most fraud. I mean if you’re in LA and everyone’s a die heart liberal they won’t have a problem seeing you printing fake ballots of people who don’t even exist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back