Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill George Sodini (Marc lepine blogspot)

W

Weston404

Banned
-
https://marclepine.blogspot.com/2009/08/george-sodini-sloppy-job-but-valid.html
Monday, August 10, 2009

GEORGE SODINI: A SLOPPY JOB, BUT VALID REASONS

So, George Sodini, the Health Club gunman, went on a rampage over sexual rejection on August 4th, 2009. Three women were shot and killed while in an exercise class at the LA Fitness Center in Bridgeville. Before opening fire on the aerobics class, George wrote about feeling lonely and rejected (characteristics that put him in the company of other mass killers whose isolation helped create a murderous cocktail). Sodini's deadly rampage at a suburban Pittsburgh health club shares threads with other massacres analyzed by psychiatrists and legal experts, who say the line between lonely and homicidal remains hard to place. "These people get into a very self-centered, self-aggrandizing psychotic path, that enables them to finally get the attention they crave".

The 48-year-old Sodini fatally shot himself after killing three women and wounding nine others attending a weekly Latin dance aerobic class. He produced three guns, firing indiscriminately after shutting off the lights. Police says Sodini didn't know his victims. His 4,000 words blog is a monthslong diary lamenting his wrongful rejection by American women and talking of his plans. In his Web diary, he wrote that his anger stemmed from unfulfilled desires. This is typical of such type of killing. The perpetrator wants everyone to understand and appreciate why he did it. In his mind, to kill other people and not just himself, sends a broader message. Many mass murderers feel rejected by a "pseudo community" that exists only in their minds. Chronic failures with women, these isolated loners "divert their masculinity into destructive episodes that make them significant and larger than life". And it works, then in the end: they end up really LARGER THAN LIFE.

Didn't another shooter do something similar in terms of the location? In fact, I'm pretty sure he did a mix of ER and Sodini.

05shooter 190

This is the guy who couldn't get sex for 19 years, since he was 29. And this is before Tinder and he looks so much better than me. There is no hope.

The foids he killed were 38, 46 and 49. They had already lived lives better than 90% of men out there so not much was lost in their case.

View attachment 89713
This is the guy who couldn't get sex for 19 years, since he was 29. And this is before Tinder and he looks so much better than me. There is no hope.

The foids he killed were 38, 46 and 49. They had already lived lives better than 90% of men out there so not much was lost in their case.

The dude looks like an actor, we are truly fucked.

View attachment 89713
This is the guy who couldn't get sex for 19 years, since he was 29.
The Black Pill is discovering that everything you were brainwashed to believe growing up is actually the polar opposite of the truth.
"Women like older men". Yeah, right. They like them so much that this guy became an incel exactly when he started getting old. What a coincidence. Women should be shot for their dishonesty.

Last edited:
He mogs me tbh.

Didn't another shooter do something similar in terms of the location? In fact, I'm pretty sure he did a mix of ER and Sodini.
You may be on about Scott Beirle AKA St. Yogacel, who shot up a yoga studio in Talahassee in November? His pic is my profile pic.

You may be on about Scott Beirle AKA St. Yogacel, who shot up a yoga studio in Talahassee in November? His pic is my profile pic.

Yep, that’s who I was referencing.