Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

George Floyd had fentanyl in his blood?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Tbh as brainlet as this will sound, I had no idea of this. Out of all the media coverage why did I not hear about something so important?

That shit is no joke, it's like 50x stronger than heroin or something lmao you'd have to be an idiot to ever touch it

Wonder now if he came at the cops in a cracked out state which would explain it, unless it's a psyop of course

Probably niggers are always doing retarded shit

At 8:27 pm, a Hennepin County ambulance arrived.[5]:5:56[8]:7:11 Shortly thereafter, a young relative of the owner of Cup Foods attempted to intervene, but was pushed back by Thao.[5]:6:03 Emergency medical technicians checked Floyd's pulse.[8]:7:17 Chauvin kept his knee on Floyd's neck for almost a minute after the ambulance arrived, despite Floyd being silent and motionless.[8]:7:21 When he finally did lift his knee, it had been there for eight minutes and forty-six seconds.[5]:6:27[8]:7:28[1]

Around 8:29, Floyd was lifted by paramedics onto a stretcher,[54] then loaded into an ambulance which departed for Hennepin County Medical Center.[5]:6:35[8]:7:43[1] En route, the ambulance requested assistance from the Minneapolis Fire Department.[5]:6:35[8]:7:43[1] At 8:32, firefighters arrived at Cup Foods;[5]:6:56[8]:7:56 according to their report, the police officers gave no clear information regarding Floyd's condition or whereabouts, which delayed their ability to find the ambulance.[8]:7:56[55] Meanwhile, the ambulance reported that Floyd was entering cardiac arrest and again requested assistance, asking firefighters to meet them at the corner of 36th Street and Park Avenue. Five minutes later, the fire department reached the ambulance;[8]:8:10 two fire department medics who boarded the ambulance found Floyd unresponsive and pulseless.[5]:6:56

Last edited:
Of course media won't tell you shit

cardiac arrest. it was an OD

you're asking question? what are you, some kind of racist?

This whole thing is just a pretense to topple Trump.

But again shows even criminal, terminal sick, violent, no-good Tyrone gets more compassion than an actual innocent incel victim. :feelsclown: Clown world.
Of course media won't tell you shit
Buuuuut they told me in Finland everything is fine, because the country is run by a woman.:soy:

cardiac arrest. it was an OD
View attachment 279591

At 8:27 pm, a Hennepin County ambulance arrived.[5]:5:56[8]:7:11 Shortly thereafter, a young relative of the owner of Cup Foods attempted to intervene, but was pushed back by Thao.[5]:6:03 Emergency medical technicians checked Floyd's pulse.[8]:7:17 Chauvin kept his knee on Floyd's neck for almost a minute after the ambulance arrived, despite Floyd being silent and motionless.[8]:7:21 When he finally did lift his knee, it had been there for eight minutes and forty-six seconds.[5]:6:27[8]:7:28[1]

Around 8:29, Floyd was lifted by paramedics onto a stretcher,[54] then loaded into an ambulance which departed for Hennepin County Medical Center.[5]:6:35[8]:7:43[1] En route, the ambulance requested assistance from the Minneapolis Fire Department.[5]:6:35[8]:7:43[1] At 8:32, firefighters arrived at Cup Foods;[5]:6:56[8]:7:56 according to their report, the police officers gave no clear information regarding Floyd's condition or whereabouts, which delayed their ability to find the ambulance.[8]:7:56[55] Meanwhile, the ambulance reported that Floyd was entering cardiac arrest and again requested assistance, asking firefighters to meet them at the corner of 36th Street and Park Avenue. Five minutes later, the fire department reached the ambulance;[8]:8:10 two fire department medics who boarded the ambulance found Floyd unresponsive and pulseless.[5]:6:56
:worryfeels: so was it actually the OD?

and he resisted arrest after he committed a crime while on drugs leading his heart to give out he was a nigger and killed himself

>a fucking OD will be looked at as what caused a race war

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Also had meth, coke & weed him in. I thought this was well known.

Perhaps he was acting out because of the drugs which led the cops to be called and then the ensuing struggle exacerbated his condition. Who knows? This is all bigger than him now, anyways

Photo l

Fearless in life as he was in death

I mean he was a criminal. If I remember correctly the only reason the police were after him that night was because he spent a fake 20 and the cashier called the cops on him. Really sad how mainstream media is trying to portray him as being some innocent angel to serve as poster child for blm