Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

George Floyd full bodycam leaked.

I'm not exactly sure what you were hoping this video would prove. What George Floyd ostensibly did, or did not do, in this video still does not constitute justification for his execution. Unless I've been misinformed, please instruct me on what capital crime George Floyd committed in this video whereby his murder would have been justified. And to the extent that a criminal does indeed commit a capital crime, which is definitely not the case in this circumstance, it is not the role of officers to unilaterally mete out justice. This is a quintessential example of police officers exhibiting extremely low EQ and being quite frankly wholly incompetent in their ability to otherwise diffuse tense and fraught situations. A more empathetic and measured approach could most definitely have resulted in a more humane and just outcome. The depths of police incompetence, particularly in view of what we've seen over the past couple of months, really strains belief.
YOU SURE GOT A LOT OF NERVE COMING IN THIS THREAD, AND ASKING LOGICAL QUESTIONS IN A CALM AND REASONABLE MANNER!
here come the stormfrontcels
hola'mego!

what’s up emba
Me just just killing time until my cracker news and infotainment podcast gets uploaded at...

Reasonable stuff, funny and informative. The truth hertz show (Tuesdays) is antibook!
Goes up at 10.30 centralt. Live at 8 (EST)

The fact that most of us here never bought into this, even before this new footage was shown, is further proof that we are more intelligent than virtue signaling soyboys and feminist roasties. Not that we needed any more proof, but this is the latest vindication.

Reminder that no tall black man would rather be a 5'1 balding ugly nonblack man, despite the "muh systemic racism is worse than inceldom" garbage. Times change. Unattractive men are the new niggers getting arrested for little to no reason, like simply talking to a chick in public. Or how Bagelcel was treated like a terrorist despite committing no crime whatsoever. Meanwhile some tall repeat offender nignog can press a gun to a pregnant bitch's stomach, and still be branded as a gentle giant and a saint. So tell me, how are we more privileged than George Floyd?
This

JFL at having to use lethal force to take down an unarmed guy, it was clearly unnecessary for the mayo to kneel on him for that long

What happened to that cop?