Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL George floyd exhibit at holocaust museum

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

justicfo yowge Floyd put he ass in duh holohoax mooseium yowge floy dn do nuffin

damn, the list of Holocaust victims seems to never stop expanding
how many millions are we at now?

damn, the list of Holocaust victims seems to never stop expanding
how many millions are we at now?

You’ll sneak in after hours and pray to his bbc:feelsohh:

What did they keep his bottle of phentanyl pills or something?? It's like blacks are worshipping drug addicts who get killed by their own stupidity.

justicfo yowge Floyd put he ass in duh holohoax mooseium yowge floy dn do nuffin
Apparently the Israeli military trained the Minneapolis police force. I am guessing GF was a Hezbollah member and an anti-Semite, so had to be taken out.

Apparently the Israeli military trained the Minneapolis police force. I am guessing GF was a Hezbollah member and an anti-Semite, so had to be taken out.
They put him in a holocaust museum to throw everyone off the trail and destabilize America. Clever.

They put him in a holocaust museum to throw everyone off the trail and destabilize America. Clever.
I've seen lots of these grievance groups whining about how nobody ever talks about the native American and black holocaust. It's almost as if they know the Holocaust is just an exaggeration of a particular groups suffering and used to further contemporary political agendas. The goyim know.

I've seen lots of these grievance groups whining about how nobody ever talks about the native American and black holocaust. It's almost as if they know the Holocaust is just an exaggeration of a particular groups suffering and used to further contemporary political agendas. The goyim know.
Kek they definitely want that jew status. Every group except white heterosexual males would have their own 6 gorillion if there wasn't a monopoly made secure by a certain austrian painter.

Good lord the man was a waste of space druggie, this has gone too far.

One good hoax deserves another

Shieet, didn’t know they had a monkey exhibit

Good lord the man was a waste of space druggie, this has gone too far.
Lol that's precisely why prigressives live him. Most of them are druggie low life animals as well

Lol that's precisely why progressives live him. Most of them are druggie low life animals as well
Most of those former "rejects" are just as bad as regular normies and often worse. They've proven that by how often it's those types that like to mock incels.

Soon (((they))) will claim that George Floyd was a holocaust survivor.