Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Geomaxxing Question (Eurocels GTFIH)

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
So I still don't know all the lingo here, but if I understand correctly, Geomaxxing is going to another part of the world to find a woman who will possibly want you since you're nothing like the local men there. I can't lie, the idea of going out to europe to fuck a few women who are more to my standards, at least appearance wise, has been on my mind lately. With that being said, I'm just gonna go ahead and consult with those of my fellow brocels in the UK and Europe and ask what parts I stand the best chances in.

For reference, I'm short, ethnic but somewhat white passing, overweight and grey haired, but it doesn't show as much because I shave my head more often than usual to hide this fact. I would prefer women over 30, single no kids, educated, into american pop culture, christian traditionalist. I like tall and light skinned women with colored eyes, preferably shaped like a Scoreland model (most of their European roster is the driving force behind my desire to attempt geomaxxing there) . I know it's a stretch but if I could convince one of these skanks to come back to the states with me to be a good little stepford wife to me in exchance for citizenship that would be the proverbial cherry on top.

What's the score, brocels ? Any parts I should consider trying out ? Or is this just a stupid pipe dream ? I hear alot about how men with the worse luck in their own motherland often travel to another part of the world and pretty much slay it nine ways to sunday, so I figured maybe women outside America may be a decent bet for a middle aged manlet subhuman such as myself. Also, South America is option number two, and while many of their women have european backgrounds, I'd prefer one directly from the motherland, hence geomaxxing to europe being more of a priority, with south america being a back up plan in case that doesn't pan out.

GO TO ASIA, NOT TO EUROPE

You won't get anything, probably. Maybe Asia has a slight chance. I don't know why you think it's any different here in EU to the US etc.

another ethnic obsessed with white women

grey haired

I shave my head

I would prefer women over 30, single no kids, educated, into american pop culture, christian traditionalist.

tall and light skinned women with colored eyes, preferably shaped like a Scoreland model
Holy fuck the more I read the sadder it gets. Bro you're never going to get a tall white stacy while you're a bald fat manlet jfl.
another ethnic obsessed with white women

European women love ethnic dicks more than white dicks so I understand your logic

European women love ethnic dicks more than white dicks so I understand your logic
Hence why I felt I would have a decent chance out there. Women hating men of their own ethnicity has become a global phenomenon of sorts. If I understand the system described on here, the idea of geomaxxing is to go somewhere that the local guys look nothing like you, and I guess the concept is that the women will consider you some kind of exotic treat of sorts ?

To those who seem bothered by this question, my apologies, this is literally based off suggestions other users have made in the past, who have indicated that trying another part of the world may be a "last ditch effort" of sorts. I prefer western cultured women, have no desire to try my luck anywhere outside the west, though I may consider latina women from costa rica on down. If there are some more finer points of the concept of geomaxxing I may have missed, anyone who is familiar with the concept is free to articulate as to prevent any future confusion or miscommunications. Thanks.

Hence why I felt I would have a decent chance out there. Women hating men of their own ethnicity has become a global phenomenon of sorts. If I understand the system described on here, the idea of geomaxxing is to go somewhere that the local guys look nothing like you, and I guess the concept is that the women will consider you some kind of exotic treat of sorts ?

To those who seem bothered by this question, my apologies, this is literally based off suggestions other users have made in the past, who have indicated that trying another part of the world may be a "last ditch effort" of sorts. I prefer western cultured women, have no desire to try my luck anywhere outside the west, though I may consider latina women from costa rica on down. If there are some more finer points of the concept of geomaxxing I may have missed, anyone who is familiar with the concept is free to articulate as to prevent any future confusion or miscommunications. Thanks.
Well, if you think that geomaxxing in Europe can work for you, you can try