Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Geomaxxing is dangerous.

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
CrippledByLonelines

CrippledByLonelines

There is No Justice in History
-

Geomaxxing in a big cope. Above 6 Men do not need to Geomaxx. It's such a horrendous idea. Go to a third world country using hard earned money, spend more money on immoral whores(most women who cohabit with foreigners are shameless whores) and then get shot dead.

native men will definetely feel cucked if you geomaxx and they will try to get their revenge on you in the name of honor, it's not something weird:feelsjuice:
but i am sure that the men in south and middle Africa are more likely to do it than the cucked men in SEA

indonesiamax

Geomaxxing in a big cope. Above 6 Men do not need to Geomaxx. It's such a horrendous idea. Go to a third world country using hard earned money, spend more money on immoral whores(most women who cohabit with foreigners are shameless whores) and then get shot dead.

Yeah im just gonna rot at home playing vidya

Geomaxxing is usually prostitution with extra steps. Over for Nguyencels.

Yeah this is part of the reason why geomaxxing scares me.

I mean sometimes when you're in the low, you feel like you have nothing to lose?

Perhaps it could be worth the risk if you have nothing going for you, like the case with most incels. I sometimes get that feeling.

Perhaps I'll say "fuck it" and geomaxx eventually.

There's probably a video of him floating around on the Internet somewhere

"dangereous", why are many users here so low t? I guess if you're depressed your T levels decline.

I don't care about being tortured (because I already am every day) and being killed one day without foreseeing it would be my biggest wish.

There is nothing in this life that I'm afraid of because I have absolutely nothing to lose.

Latina foids respond well to ricemen, not because they're attracted to them, but because they're viewed as walking money bags.
Geomaxxing is a double-edged sword. Sure, you can attract foids simply by having a first world country passport and they are attracted to the high value currency you bring, but you often have to deal with shitty locals trying to scam or even mug you. I'm Latino, and I can tell you that Latin Americans in particularly are very low-inhib, easy to anger, and are not shy in asking, for, say, "help with groceries" within an hour of meeting you.
It honestly mindboggles me why a lot of US and EU guys even consider relocating to 3rd world shit holes. You might get easier pussy but you have to be constantly on guard. Paul Nguyen could've geomaxxed in Vietnam or another SE Asian country, poor but far safer than Colombia.

A photo of him is in this article:

definitely incel material, so a lesson for sub-5 guys - if a foid matches with you on Tinder, be on guard, as there's something up

:feelsEhh:
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

hope he suffered as much as possible before he died

Ethnicels: "if you're white, no matter how subhuman you are, if you aren't willing to put everything on hold, spend thousands to travel to the other side of the world to some jungle country where you don't know the language or culture and risk being murdered or abducted so you can throw money at a middle aged prostitute in the hope she will let you betabux her YOU'RE A FUCKING FAKECEL JBW IS LAW"

so the scam still going on, nigger.

last time was i heard a canadian, sand nigger professor fell victim to the same crime and died.

now this shit is still going on. wow. clombian is total shit when it comes to security..........

you go to a 3rd world country, your organs get harvested and then you act surprised for some reason

Not as dangerous as being involuntarily celibate.

Don’t touch other races’ foids simple as that.
Normies from privileged countries think they can use their money to get a third world country foid but fail to realise the normies there don’t fuck around and will kill you instead of the cucked normies from the west especially.

No one is putting a gun to these normies’ heads and forcing them to go there. Nope. They had to go and try to mess around and insult the locals by trying to fuck their foids.
Exactly!

lOl i live on colombia for a pair of years the place is filled with criminals at least on the poor areas unlike sealand latin american criminals will want quickly to target foregians for cash mainly

Ethnicels: "if you're white, no matter how subhuman you are, if you aren't willing to put everything on hold, spend thousands to travel to the other side of the world to some jungle country where you don't know the language or culture and risk being murdered or abducted so you can throw money at a middle aged prostitute in the hope she will let you betabux her YOU'RE A FUCKING FAKECEL JBW IS LAW"
Umm no. Sub5 White Guys in multicultural countries like USA and Canada can get ethnic foids easily in their own countries without a hackle. That's what JBW is.

"dangereous", why are many users here so low t? I guess if you're depressed your T levels decline.

I don't care about being tortured (because I already am every day) and being killed one day without foreseeing it would be my biggest wish.

There is nothing in this life that I'm afraid of because I have absolutely nothing to lose.
I am not Low T but I am sure as heck not simp enough to fight Cartel niggas for used up prostitute pussy. At the end of the day the women in these countries who go for foreigners are shameless whores not high value women.

Umm no. Sub5 White Guys in multicultural countries like USA and Canada can get ethnic foids easily in their own countries without a hackle. That's what JBW is.
Sub5 white guys? Are you sure about that? If that were true then none of the mayocels should be here. The closest thing I've seen to JBW is some fat balding boomers with jungle gooks. Which doesn't really count as it's pretty much betabuxxing. Every time I see a young WMAF couple the guy is at least average looking and never a manlet.

Sub5 white guys? Are you sure about that? If that were true then none of the mayocels should be here. The closest thing I've seen to JBW is some fat balding boomers with jungle gooks. Which doesn't really count as it's pretty much betabuxxing. Every time I see a young WMAF couple the guy is at least average looking and never a manlet.
Sub5 white dudes are here because they are Nazicels and only want White women. I see many skinny weak looking white zoomers with Big booty black foids on tiktok.

Sub5 white dudes are here because they are Nazicels and only want White women. I see many skinny weak looking white zoomers with Big booty black foids on tiktok.
Being skinny is hardly a disadvantage since many foids are into that. Are the zoomers you see with brown foids also short, balding, have ogre facial features? I'm willing to bet not.

But some people here are like "muh just go to another continent and you'll slay" :feelsjuice:

a chick went to colombia and got killed? what does this have to do with being white? retard