Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Geomaxxing in Africa

If you had 500k, would you geomax to Africa?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Africa is the new SEA

White men getting it on with black chicks while white women are railed by black men.

Huh.

White cockaroo only!

Good way to get AIDS and malaria at the same time.

those are almost 100% prostitutes

Am I the only one here willing to fuck african pussy?

I'm not going to pretend to like black women just to be politically correct.

In fact, I will take any race of foid EXCEPT for pure 100% african. Biracial is fine.

Africa is the new SEA

I dont like boons, mang:feelsugh:

You couldn’t pay me 500k to “ascend” with a sheboon

You couldn’t pay me 500k to “ascend” with a sheboon
Do you still want Arab pussy?

Do you still want Arab pussy?

I think about it every day :ahegao:

Well, for some reason woke retards from the US already say Slavs are colonizers just like Westerners, so, if there's no other option, I might as well get on the job and do my best to create a Slavic genetic empire from Sahel to Cape town:ahegao::feelsohh::feelzez:.

Africa is in its ascendancy.

That really depends on how you define that word, though. Sure, they're growing right now, and they have massive growth potential for the future which means that they'll be growing for quite a while, maybe even having a multi-decade golden age as a continent... but that's mostly because they have nowhere else to go but up since they're already flat on the floor in every relevant (and irrelevant as well) metric possible.

For example, they're ridiculously poor:

The few worst off African countries have 0% of their population in the 100,000-1,000,000 dollars wealth range. Of the ones that are better off, dozens have between 0.1% and 0.9% of their population in that wealth range. For comparison, Papua New Guinea, a country that most likely has cannibalistic tribes still running around, has 1% of their population in that wealth range. All of those countries have dollar millionaires as 0% of their population as well, naturally.

Then, there's their scientific output:

Not nonexistent, but much lower than it should be. Especially in the more abstract and difficult areas. I didn't check this year's figures, but I doubt that they're too different from yesteryear's, and when I checked those, when it came to really high-IQ and niche stuff like Number Theory, all the black-majority countries put together were producing fewer scientific documents on that in total than countries like Poland and Saudi Arabia.

They can definitely catch up with the West eventually, but they'll have to improve their societies by entire orders of magnitude to do so. Though, with their population advantage, that could be easier than it seems.

@Retardinator these are better
Images   2022 12 13T161504643

Images   2022 12 13T161522237

Absolutely.It sounds like a good idea.Fakecel i You wouldn't

If im gonna geomaxx and betabux im gonna pick up a hot eastern european chick or some submissive thai noodlewhore who'll worship my whitu cockru, not some ooga booga nigger in africa. Let the ethnicels have them

Probably the easiest in Kenya. :feelsjuice:

Good taste, i like ebony

I would fuck cumskin whores living in Africa.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back