Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Geomaxx Thread (SEAmaxers GTFIH)

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
May as well just create new mega thread for geomaxxers

Let's keep it simple state where you have been, what you've done what worked/didn't
First hand experience only as a lot of second/third hand information is majorly unreliable

I went to a couple countries/cities in SEA
stuck mostly to the major capitals but I spent some time in the countryside also

Main issue I noticed was ENGLISH level is critical
I was drawing mainly from It'sOver's experience but found that to be basically bullshit
Thailand was complete shit as the english level is very low and the income is generally higher

IMO I think SEAmaxing is a longterm game
If you think you will go and just get free hookups I don't think that will happen (and it didn't for me)

There has been enough culture seep and there are enough Chad tourists that it won't work
And foids there that can speak english are more influenced by the west

That said the economic opportunity is VAST
You can get a NICE apartment in a capital city core for like 300USD per month
I'm talking something nice enough that it would be considered a SLAYER pad in the west

In terms of STRATEGY the main draw again is economic
A lot of foids out there make like 100-150USD per month and have NO prospects whatsoever
similarly, LEGALLY speaking, there are no cucked feminist laws to encourage ALIMONY or DIVORCE RAPE

You could say that this approach is BETA BUXING but you would be wrong
the term BETABUX very much implies a particular power dynamic where the foid has the upper hand

this is very much NOT the case (and you can pretty much beat/rape you wife and most likely get away with it
In SEA it's more like ALPHABUXING :feelskek:

Ricecels can europemaxx(in video game):smonk:

anyone tried mongolia?
avg height is around 5.7

anyone tried mongolia?
avg height is around 5.7
my friend went there and he said its specifically taller than everywhere else in asia he's been to

I have travelled the entirety of the known world and still remained a permavirgin truecel. You cannot call yourself incel if you can simply ascend in another country

I have travelled the entirety of the known world and still remained a permavirgin truecel. You cannot call yourself incel if you can simply ascend in another country
there are dirt poor teen girls on the street of so many countries
they will surely fuck you in exchange for a bed and a hot meal

they will marry you and have your babies in a heartbeat
don't even matter if you are a goblin

there are dirt poor teen girls on the street of so many countries
they will surely fuck you in exchange for a bed and a hot meal
The last time I tried that she called all her buddies and they took me to a dirty alleyway to beat me bloody and mug me.

Never again

The last time I tried that she called all her buddies and they took me to a dirty alleyway to beat me bloody and mug me.

Never again
sounds like you're not very good at it

my friend went there and he said its specifically taller than everywhere else in asia he's been to
I dont know
If he is comparing it to indonesia sure

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
I dont know
If he is comparing it to indonesia sure
View attachment 650673
that graph is made by a person who doesnt know how to read avg height statistics and estimate since some countries last official measuring was like 40 years ago and included 18-99 year olds

No SEA for my NEET Southern European face! (no money, no shit :dafuckfeels:)

There’s a GEOmaxx forum by Looksmax users if you’re interested.

LIFEFUEL ngl. Seems many here without surgery can still ascend. And with surgery definitely so with Geo maxxing

that graph is made by a person who doesnt know how to read avg height statistics and estimate since some countries last official measuring was like 40 years ago and included 18-99 year olds
I hear shit like this for every country below 6ft
Next people will say the avg in the philippines is 5.11

cool

Checked out that forum, is there a reason they didn't just call it whitemax.me ? Too hard to be honest I guess

“doesn’t exist” meanwhile itsOver got hundreds of foids pregnant just based off it
he did. but he could of done it if he was asian or indian or black too

Checked out that forum, is there a reason they didn't just call it whitemax.me ? Too hard to be honest I guess
Whitemaxx is more vague and non-mayos living in developed countries can geomaxx aswell

he did. but he could of done it if he was asian or indian or black too
No way if he was indian or asian or black no foid would even have glanced at him let alone have intercourse, even if he showed passport locals would just raise their prices thats it

No way if he was indian or asian or black no foid would even have glanced at him let alone have intercourse, even if he showed passport locals would just raise their prices thats it
Some of the foids out there are so poor they'd marry any man making a paycheck

In general, the culture is WAY more traditional in SEA
Financial stability/opportunity is vastly more important than attraction

Marriage is like a business and being a wife is considered a duty -- basically the way it is SUPPOSED to be

Granted, not all foids are like this, especially the city girls, and there is also a super rich upper class to which no rules apply

May as well just create new mega thread for geomaxxers

Let's keep it simple state where you have been, what you've done what worked/didn't
First hand experience only as a lot of second/third hand information is majorly unreliable

I went to a couple countries/cities in SEA
stuck mostly to the major capitals but I spent some time in the countryside also

Main issue I noticed was ENGLISH level is critical
I was drawing mainly from It'sOver's experience but found that to be basically bullshit
Thailand was complete shit as the english level is very low and the income is generally higher

IMO I think SEAmaxing is a longterm game
If you think you will go and just get free hookups I don't think that will happen (and it didn't for me)

There has been enough culture seep and there are enough Chad tourists that it won't work
And foids there that can speak english are more influenced by the west

That said the economic opportunity is VAST
You can get a NICE apartment in a capital city core for like 300USD per month
I'm talking something nice enough that it would be considered a SLAYER pad in the west

In terms of STRATEGY the main draw again is economic
A lot of foids out there make like 100-150USD per month and have NO prospects whatsoever
similarly, LEGALLY speaking, there are no cucked feminist laws to encourage ALIMONY or DIVORCE RAPE

You could say that this approach is BETA BUXING but you would be wrong
the term BETABUX very much implies a particular power dynamic where the foid has the upper hand

this is very much NOT the case (and you can pretty much beat/rape you wife and most likely get away with it
In SEA it's more like ALPHABUXING :feelskek:
there is a geomax forum but its dead.