Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Geomaxx thread - Choose Countries Near Equator

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-

More girls born near equator countries. So guys choose girls from Subsaharan Africa, Indonesia, Brazil > Sheboons, SEA gooks, Latinas .

i will probably get pussy in mozambique or kenya or some negroid country.
i don't have any other chance in any other county of the world tho especially NEA or SEA or even LATAM

Sheboons have high fertility rate
i will probably get pussy in mozambique or kenya or some negroid country.
i don't have any other chance in any other county of the world tho especially NEA or SEA or even LATAM

I want my loyal and khhv latina cutie

Sheboons have high fertility rate
yeah but they still have sex with light skinned ethnics. i read this in geomax.me
are you rice? what skin color tone do you have?

yeah but they still have sex with light skinned ethnics.
are you rice? what skin color tone do you have?
Sheboons have high limb to trunk ratio so their legs are very long..
I'm rice have yellow skin. or slightly olive maybe

They're all ugly, Brazil is probably the least fucked country though

They're all ugly, Brazil is probably the least fucked country though
:feelsYall::giga:
Also south brazil is more lighter white latinas while north is mixed dark brown latinas

Sheboons have high limb to trunk ratio so their legs are very long..
I'm rice have yellow skin. or slightly olive maybe
what color eyes and hair color do you have? and is your face flat like most asians or a bit caucasian?
i heard that ricecels can africamaxx but again it doesn't seem worth it.
i want to go to india and get a dark brown indian girl or get a SEA jungle gook.

BBC will be angry with you for taking their sheboons tho, kek

what color eyes and hair color do you have? and is your face flat like most asians or a bit caucasian?
i heard that ricecels can africamaxx but again it doesn't seem worth it.
i want to go to india and get a dark brown indian girl or get a SEA jungle gook.
brown eyes black hair, i have a caucasian like high nose , i would say face is still flat, and i got biomaxillary protrusion and nigger lips . But i might get shot by angry tyrones. SEA is safer

Honestly give up lowkey it isn't worth it. You will just ruin your bloodline and if the child starts wondering why it's incel it's over.

brown eyes black hair, i have a caucasian like high nose , i would say its still flat, and i got biomaxillary protrusion and nigger lips .
i have light brown hair and green eyes, im a libyan arab.
most of my bone strucutre is caucasoid expect nose (jew nose but i will get a surgery for it) and i have big lips.
But i might get shot by angry tyrones.
you won't because niggers are cucked asf and they won't talk shit to you if you have money.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ6Az3ZM80U

just watch this video, they didn't even dare to insult some whitecel who was stealing their women infront of them.
but again, it's not worth it tbh. i want a sandniggress.
SEA is safer
SEA and indonisia have very good looking girls.
i want a chinita like this
5 Makeup Tricks Chinita Girls Can Learn From Kim Chiu

Honestly give up lowkey it isn't worth it. You will just ruin your bloodline and if the child starts wondering why it's incel it's over.
no one is having kids in 2023. just fuck with condom

that is a risk im willing to take, sometimes it might birth a mogger