Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Genuinely what do you do to be happy without money or wonen?

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
How do I sustainably cope with it.

I think money is much easier to get than women, but both are difficult.

construction working IS tough man

Im Gonna quit next Two month and go Security at My area

Whenever there is food in my fridge and there is less expensive food so i can save

I learn a lot about classical antiquity and history in general. I'm also currently learning Latin because I want to master the language and speak it fluently (with no one to speak it to kek). I've always fascinated by how things were made back then and how order operated in antiquity. I'm also really interested in ancient alphabets. I write in my journal in the ancient Paleo-Hebrew alphabet, the original script of the Old Testament. All these things keep me happy, despite my inceldom. I even forget about it sometimes. If you're looking to be happy without money or women, my advice is to find something that's not those things and cling on to them.

Sex dolls or anything else that makes you fulfilled and happy.

As long as I have computer and internet.

I dont think is possible to be "happy" without women, otherwise we wouldnt be here.