Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Genuine love

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Is genuine love relevant to you? Or are you okay with paying a foid to be your girlfriend-for-hire?

It is but i am too ugly to be loved.

It doesn't exist.

Love is physical attraction. Nothing more. Low SMV simps and soy try to compensate with offering money and free things but the woman they're with'll never love them as much as a tall chadlite

-- Love Theory --
Love is Lust + Attraction + Attachment.

If you cannot break the lust barrier, you cannot be attractive, and will never form an attachment. Therefore no love received.
It doesn't need to be in that sequence, but 99% of relationships are formed in that order.

As an incel you can pay for love, but only to love, not to be loved.

-- Love Theory --

If you cannot break the lust barrier, you cannot be attractive, and will never form an attachment. Therefore no love received.
It doesn't need to be in that sequence, but 99% of relationships are formed in that order.

I believe that the only thing that comes to "true love", is the love parents have (normally) for their children.

This is the only unconditional kind of love, what no one will ever feel again once their parents are gone.

Totally relevant. Love is attraction+values=trust. I believe most trucels can lookmax to normie which is enough for attraction. But values can't be maxed superficially. Furthermore, as a recent thread hypothesized, we are all mentalcels, in a way.

Is genuine love relevant to you? Or are you okay with paying a foid to be your girlfriend-for-hire?
I don’t believe woman can ever love men the same.

-- Love Theory --

How about normies who there girls supposedly "love them" ?

Unless you're chad, even if you manage to get a girlfriend, she will never genuinely treasure you as much as she would if you fit her laundry list of qualities you can never meet or obtain

She may be satisfied with you, maybe even have some small general attraction toward you, but it will never be the genuine undying love that she will have for good looking men. It will never be the same passion, or lust she will feel when seeing a chad in the street.

All it takes is the right person or situation for her to whore out.

The concept of love isn't reasonable for humans, especially women, because no matter how much you both love each other, you'll always lust for or find someone else attractive.

Last edited:
It a mog or be mogfed world. Most normies are cucks who somehow deal with it.

I'll never have sex unless it's with a virgin who loves me and wants to be with me.

Love, trust, loyalty, and sharing the same beliefs are important to me. But honestly I somehow doubt I'm ever going to find that in my life. Shit, it's why I got dogs, at least the love and loyalty aspects are fulfilled. Even if they're a bit of a coping mechanism for my loneliness. At least something loves me, and at least I have something to love.

Unless you're chad, even if you manage to get a girlfriend, she will never genuinely treasure you as much as she would if you fit her laundry list of qualities you can never meet or obtain

She may be satisfied with you, maybe even have some small general attraction toward you, but it will never be the genuine undying love that she will have for good looking men. It will never be the same passion, or lust she will feel when seeing a chad in the street.

All it takes is the right person or situation for her to whore out.

The concept of love isn't reasonable for humans, especially women, because no matter how much you both love each other, you'll always lust for or find someone else attractive.

Nigsay

i just want to put my dick in a cunt, nut, then leave

foid should worship the dick and make love to it. men should love their servitute.