Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gentlemen, i pronounce to you the Bidencel

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20201104 184822

20201104 184802

MV5BYzg3MjMwMWUtNTgzMS00YTk2LTlkNDAtOTk1NjBhYjJkODNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc V1

His head is literally like the cone heads.

@Joe Biden this you?

@PPEcel @shii410 @fadedyearly212 @Romello Gaghan 2 @B.O.G.A.R.T. @hikicel @Fabio @RREEEEEEEEE @Idotms @Wristlet 2 @seija @TheRealChincel all support you!

@PPEcel @shii410 @fadedyearly212 @Romello Gaghan 2 @B.O.G.A.R.T. @hikicel @Fabio @RREEEEEEEEE @Idotms @Wristlet 2 @seija @TheRealChincel all support you!

based

@LOLI BREEDING

To be fair, most right-wingers look exactly the same as liberal soyboys.

The only reason he gets away with it is because he's white.

2642129C 8099 4D85 9BC4 C26E3B1A8EA2

volcel if you wouldn’t fuck Connie Conehead.

wtf @shii410 I thought you were cool

wtf @shii410 I thought you were cool
I’m not a Biden supporter but I prefer him over Trump because of his positions on drug decriminalization and making megacorporations pay taxes and shit tbh

They're not going to pay taxes here, they'll pay them in a different country like before where it's lower.
amazon can’t just abandon all their assets and shit in the US though yeah? it’d definitely be a net loss for them compared to just having to pay more than $0 in taxes. I think it’s bs how I have to pay a shit ton of my income in taxes but massive corporations don’t (and receive government subsidies on top of that)

I’m not a Biden supporter but I prefer him over Trump because of his positions on drug decriminalization and making megacorporations pay taxes and shit tbh
Low IQ

On my countrys news today there was a segment about how those ballet boxes were made by a company here. That is how cucked everyone is under USA, making voting boxes for Americans makes national headlines. Why were they made here anyway? I thought Trump was all about bringing jobs back to USA?