Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gentlemen, I present to you the most potent combatpill yet

A

A981

i can't breed
★★★
Enter Zhang Zongchang:
A 6'6, 20cm dicked warlord in early 20th century china.
Zhang Chongchan

This is the life you were denied the moment you were born.
This man pillaged, stole, killed and fucked his way throughout china and got killed at a fairly ripe age of 50.
He had absolutely no self esteem issues thanks to his stupidity and sheer size. Being 6'6 and physically strong he towered over all men, especially asian men. He had longer muscles so he could outperform them and beat them with impunity.
The sense of dominance he gave off must have been pants shittingly terrifying. Imagine that coupled with the fact that you can't do anything about it.

The combatpill absolutely buck broke me. This guy heightmogs me to oblivion, dickmogs me by 4 cm AND lifemogs me to another dimension. Why did it have to be him to have that life and not me? Why am I doomed to be physically weaker due to limitations built into my body? Why will I never dominate and fuck many women? It's over.

Get a new pfp, there is only own allowed with an A

@Aspergcel

Nah the ability to fight has fuck all to do with fucking women.
Source: have been gymmaxxed and martialartsmaxxed all my adult life and it's mostly useless in this day and age.

Nah the ability to fight has fuck all to do with fucking women.
Source: have been gymmaxxed and martialartsmaxxed all my adult life and it's mostly useless in this day and age.
nigga youre a manlet
its about the sense of dominance height naturally creates because longer muscles = better
basically women sense that your "power ceiling" is much lower compared to a tall guy, and their lizard brain wants the man who can squeeze the most out of himself if need be, such as when shit gets tough and he musclemaxxes and suddenly wipes you off the planet

nigga youre a manlet
its about the sense of dominance height naturally creates because longer muscles = better
basically women sense that your "power ceiling" is much lower compared to a tall guy, and their lizard brain wants the man who can squeeze the most out of himself if need be, such as when shit gets tough and he musclemaxxes and suddenly wipes you off the planet

There's a reason why there's no height categories in combat sports.
Besides, if you think ability to fight is useful (rarely if ever), that's something you can get much better at because untrained humans are completely useless at fighting. Put me up against a 6'6" gymmaxxed guy who's never been in a fight and I'll humiliate him without breaking a sweat. And most guys haven't been in a serious fight like ever.

View attachment 835530
View attachment 835532
View attachment 835534
View attachment 835536

Besides, if you think ability to fight is useful (rarely if ever), that's something you can get much better at because untrained humans are completely useless at fighting. Put me up against a 6'6" gymmaxxed guy who's never been in a fight and I'll humiliate him without breaking a sweat. And most guys haven't been in a serious fight like ever.
a) thanks for the antiropefuel
b) yreah good luck putting on 200 lbs as a natty 5'7, the biological limit is there and it's just not happening. not to mention that the longer the muscle the stronger it can potentially be
c) really? wouldn't he just grab you and that's it?

If the average asian male is as big as him then no white seamaxxer would steal our foid.

Fucking joke tbh

All ethnic man needs is the size not the race because it boils down to domination and mogging most of the time.

View attachment 835530
View attachment 835532
View attachment 835534
View attachment 835536

I like stumpies attitude the best

View attachment 835530
View attachment 835532
View attachment 835534
View attachment 835536

That's one elaborate cope if i've ever seen one.

martialartsmaxxed all my adult life and it's mostly useless in this day and age
I'm working on some ways to bring fighting back into the game, and in such a way that it won't be the legal nightmare that bitch boys and women have made it. Stuff that you can use to build a bridge from a "peaceful encounter" to a fight while onlookers and cameras won't incriminate you. Ideally, it forces them to try to swing first, but from a severely disadvantaged position, so it justifies your actions while minimizing the risk of giving up the initiative.

Example: crush their hand in a handshake.

Reminds me of the boxer Zhilei Zhang. 40 years old, 6 ft 6 300lb southpaw power puncher. I wonder if he is a descendant of this guy.
8F963504A741B842B37190997DEC36DAE05065DC size3792 w495 h282

Enter Zhang Zongchang:
A 6'6, 20cm dicked warlord in early 20th century china.
View attachment 835510
This is the life you were denied the moment you were born.
This man pillaged, stole, killed and fucked his way throughout china and got killed at a fairly ripe age of 50.
He had absolutely no self esteem issues thanks to his stupidity and sheer size. Being 6'6 and physically strong he towered over all men, especially asian men. He had longer muscles so he could outperform them and beat them with impunity.
The sense of dominance he gave off must have been pants shittingly terrifying. Imagine that coupled with the fact that you can't do anything about it.

The combatpill absolutely buck broke me. This guy heightmogs me to oblivion, dickmogs me by 4 cm AND lifemogs me to another dimension. Why did it have to be him to have that life and not me? Why am I doomed to be physically weaker due to limitations built into my body? Why will I never dominate and fuck many women? It's over.
His first name Enter?

1 3090150930

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back