Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Geniuses are still respected

Q

QuestioningTheWill

3'9 autistic goblin with CP (the disease)
-
And anyone can be a well-respected genius if they try hard enough. Meanwhile I'm gonna LDAR.

nobody respects @MENSA_IQcel

I wonder why

yea I’m going to ldar too

I respect BrendioEE

nobody respects @MENSA_IQcel

I wonder why

Einstein wasn't good looking and neither was Stephen Hawking. Whether you think they're geniuses or not - beyond discussion. But they are well-respected beyond the realm of immature gag jokes for Stephen Hawking. If you don't get female affection though, it's still an empty life for many, which is the blackpill to this bluepill.

mogs me tbh

Don't know, man, nobody respects @MENSA_IQcel for instance.

I disagree with the title. I'm not respected.

Nope. Gone are the days when intellectuals were respected, in today's world only Chads and holes are respected.

Respected, sure. Is respect worth shit? Kylie fatass Jenner gets disrespected yet she’s thousand times richer than any young scientists or human rights activists or some shit. Mankind is primitive and idiotic. We’re still stuck praising big booty sluts.

Respect and admiration are different. People respect the existence of trees, but they have no feelings towards them. People may respect us, but they'll never like us.