Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Genius level curry dies in LL surgery, his journalist sister made a piece out of his suffering

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

Indian guy born in Toronto.

Genius level IQ and achievements: By age 29 he had completed a STEM degree, Interned at SpaceX, Coded software for the International Space Station, Bitcoin millionaire, Worked at Intel, Started his own company making $50k a month.

Despite all these achievements, he was depressed and attempted to rope at 21.

Never felt he got the respect he deserved for all his hard work.

Finds blackpill, and decides to get Leg Lengthening surgery in Italy.

Dies during surgery from Pulmonary Embolism (blood clot). :feelsclown:

If that wasn't brutal enough...

Sister who wrote the article about him is low level journalist, her achievements don't even come close to 1% of her brothers

Still lives happy life, and is married to a WHITE MAN.

Pic of bro:

He mogs the shit out of me both in looks and brains and yet he couldnt cope.

Rip.

If he was really smart, he would've went with the surrogacymaxxing path.

im actually a subhuman curry this fraud mogs me

if you are a curry with shit subhuman looks he wouldnt have even accomplished anything because he wouldve known but this fraud has good looks

He wants to be loved u retard not just pop kids
Being "loved" is just a sign that you're worthy to pass on your genes. That is the real reason why we want to be "loved". He knew that the only way to be "loved" is by being tall and attractive but unfortunately he didn't think further.

if you are a curry with shit subhuman looks he wouldnt have even accomplished anything because he wouldve known but this fraud has good looks
Agreed he actually looks good he should have been able to cope or at least try to go back to india for a wife

Being "loved" is just a sign that you're worthy to pass on your genes. That is the real reason why we want to be "loved". He knew that the only way to be "loved" is by being tall and attractive but unfortunately he didn't think further.
He should have gone back to india thats what he should have done

He should have gone back to india thats what he should have done
He has built so much while living in the West. Why would he throw that all away just to live in an unbearable shithole with a rural street-shitting hairy smelly poowhore.

Old story. But didn’t know she was with a mayo jfl. Over for her brother.

He has built so much while living in the West. Why would he throw that all away just to live in an unbearable shithole with a rural street-shitting hairy smelly poowhore.
True i mean he can go their for a while land a passing poojeeta and take her with him back to canada

br00tal also JBW is a myth because he mogs me in every way imaginable

True i mean he can go their for a while land a passing poojeeta and take her with him back to canada
Then they currywhore will just see foids uglier than her with far more attractive men and she'll start to resent him and eventually cuck him.

If he was really smart, he would've went with the surrogacymaxxing path.
Either that or not reproduce at all and continue on with life, attaining 'love' is a bullshit myth.

How tall he wanted to be?

how tall was he i can't be bothered to read anything

that is a fair height for an indian man Brutal but he was in canada so that is giga brutal
His parents ruined him by not giving him HGH like other ethnic parents.

giving HGH to your kid isn't something most parents think of
It's something parents would think of if they didn't want their sons to end up being short.

It's something parents would think of if they didn't want their sons to end up being short.
most normies who have kids are bluepill and don't think about this

Started his own company making $50k a month.
At that point, I wouldn't give two shits about my height to females. But he had the money to get the surgery I guess. Unfortunate.

most normies who have kids are bluepill and don't think about this
Maybe whites but ethnics are more heightpilled due to them being surrounded by heightmoggers and being aware of the impact it has in social situations.

Seriously fuck his deathnic ugly ass stinky pajeeta sister. If she had 1% of his brother's intelligence, she would have known what his brother must have gone through instead of writing that shitty ass article.

While Yush and I saw some of the same problems in society, our responses were opposite: I have found a community of people who reject stereotypical gender identities, roles, and behaviors, whereas I think Yush internalized these messages, deepening insecurities that burrowed even further due to unmanaged depression. As a boy and then a man, he was discouraged from connecting with his feelings and saw that to express vulnerability is to be feminine and weak. Rather than blaming a greater system of patriarchy and white supremacy for these double standards, under which we all suffer, he blamed feminists like me.
Oh yes, there are no shortage of these accepting communities when when you're a 5'7 Indian man living in the West. He just didn't reach out, share his vulnerabilities or read any critical theory. :feelstastyman:

JFL :feelsclown:

Indian guy born in Toronto.

Genius level IQ and achievements: By age 29 he had completed a STEM degree, Interned at SpaceX, Coded software for the International Space Station, Bitcoin millionaire, Worked at Intel, Started his own company making $50k a month.

Despite all these achievements, he was depressed and attempted to rope at 21.

Never felt he got the respect he deserved for all his hard work.

Finds blackpill, and decides to get Leg Lengthening surgery in Italy.

Dies during surgery from Pulmonary Embolism (blood clot). :feelsclown:

If that wasn't brutal enough...

Sister who wrote the article about him is low level journalist, her achievements don't even come close to 1% of her brothers

Pic of bro:
View attachment 1026456
View attachment 1026457

He mogs the shit out of me both in looks and brains and yet he couldnt cope.

Rip.
Damn.

He wasn’t even a bad looking dude either.

Mentalceldom kills buddy boyos. :feelscry:

Fucking retard guy had it all and wanted 2 more inches what a dumb fuck

5'7 isn't that bad. He should have gymmaxxed instead. He has a pretty good face.

Brutal. Its weird man one of my friends from highschool brother, whose super smart high IQ, tall at least 6'3, and not a bad looking guy and has a girlfriend. He has tried to rope too but failed. Maybe high IQ people are inherently blackpilled

I didn't read the whole thing, but noticed how she never mentions if he had a girlfriend or what his relationship with women was like

So Much Money and Agency , yet Depressed .

Guess Shoving it down a mans throat the he is NEVER ENOUGH " , to short , Or has a Bug Face , Really takes a toll on some People .

Dude could have loft and nutrition maxed , and just make other People Envious .

This is a good article, not really an incel story but definitely a blackpill story.

Feminists are not friends of the incels, nevertheless they are on the right track, insofar as they have realized that society is fucked and has systematic injustice built-in as a feature, not a bug, and that sex and love are a key battlefield of this.

(Naturally their concept of this as something that is imposed from the top down by some kind of malignant all-powerful Old Boy's club "the patriarchy" and women are just innocent victims of the whole thing, is completely wrong, and highly dumbed-down, and completely gas-lights the entire experience of low tier men. So of course feminism doesnt have real answers, because feminists are off on a tangent delusionally fighting windmills instead of confronting the reality that a bit of blackpill can reveal to you. But credit where credit is due, even a stopped clock is occasionally correct, for two seconds every day.)

I think she had a good point about how society has power structures in it that fuck men an women alike, and while feminists enjoy the luxury of yelling FUCK THE PATRIARCHY! and throwing something and flouncing out of the room, men have a different kind of burden that forces them to try to play the game even with a fucked hand.

Inceldom isn't entirely about penis on vagina, it's also about being valued, being wanted, being desired. The author didn't specifically mention he ever confided in her about struggles with women and dating. And she mentioned he had girlfriends. So it's clear he's not one of us.
But she mentioned his muhsoggyknees and his Redpill rhetoric. So you know 100% that this really cool guy and literal genius had to fucking work hard for whatever fleeting smiles and whatever crumbs of pussy he got, and he was fucking beaten down by that, while the tall white Chad entrepreneurs and brains that surrounded him his entire life were drowning in all of the 10/10 beaver they could ever want.

So this is not an incel story, but it's definitely incel-adjacent. The blackpill is the truth, and it's still the truth even if you're a literal genius making $50k per month from bitcoin as a side project, while your code is driving the international space station.

RIP.

Maybe high IQ people are inherently blackpilled
yeah you realize shit sooner and start digging into why reality is the way it is, and then start wondering what your purpose here is, leading to a defeatist mindset because everything you do leads to the same outcome no matter how you do it: death

This is a good article, not really an incel story but definitely a blackpill story.

Feminists are not friends of the incels, nevertheless they are on the right track, insofar as they have realized that society is fucked and has systematic injustice built-in as a feature, not a bug, and that sex and love are a key battlefield of this.

(Naturally their concept of this as something that is imposed from the top down by some kind of malignant all-powerful Old Boy's club "the patriarchy" and women are just innocent victims of the whole thing, is completely wrong, and highly dumbed-down, and completely gas-lights the entire experience of low tier men. So of course feminism doesnt have real answers, because feminists are off on a tangent delusionally fighting windmills instead of confronting the reality that a bit of blackpill can reveal to you. But credit where credit is due, even a stopped clock is occasionally correct, for two seconds every day.)

I think she had a good point about how society has power structures in it that fuck men an women alike, and while feminists enjoy the luxury of yelling FUCK THE PATRIARCHY! and throwing something and flouncing out of the room, men have a different kind of burden that forces them to try to play the game even with a fucked hand.

Inceldom isn't entirely about penis on vagina, it's also about being valued, being wanted, being desired. The author didn't specifically mention he ever confided in her about struggles with women and dating. And she mentioned he had girlfriends. So it's clear he's not one of us.
But she mentioned his muhsoggyknees and his Redpill rhetoric. So you know 100% that this really cool guy and literal genius had to fucking work hard for whatever fleeting smiles and whatever crumbs of pussy he got, and he was fucking beaten down by that, while the tall white Chad entrepreneurs and brains that surrounded him his entire life were drowning in all of the 10/10 beaver they could ever want.

So this is not an incel story, but it's definitely incel-adjacent. The blackpill is the truth, and it's still the truth even if you're a literal genius making $50k per month from bitcoin as a side project, while your code is driving the international space station.

RIP.
How is it not an incel story? His sister is saying he clearly was venting to her because he cant find one date and the competition over average whores is too big he doesnt know how to compete

No genius tier IQ for your height. He looks like Ed Boon in that first image JFL.

How is it not an incel story? His sister is saying he clearly was venting to her because he cant find one date and the competition over average whores is too big he doesnt know how to compete

This reference to a girlfriend:
:foidSoy: He would later tell a girlfriend that the thought of me stopped him from ending his life. As I tried to understand his death, I kept thinking about how this time, I hadn’t been able to save him.

So he wasn't an incel. And he sounds more redpilled than anything else. But this story is a blackpill.

This is too brutal, he's actually good looking and RICH as fuck, and still gets mogged by his curry sister.

Shit is getting too ridiculous :dafuckfeels:

Brutal i bet he wished that God would be real and could save him from his awful fate.

Yes...the fantasies of being in a hole's bed will never happen.

He doesnt even look bad and he was rich too :giga: 2024 is just going to be brutal beyond another level

5'7 is absolutely decent, especially for an Indian.
He could have been an ultrachad in the third world or HIS OWN HOME COUNTRY, for fucks sake.
But he wanted to breed a white pink pussy and this is what killed him.

This guy wasn't an icel, he was a volcel.
Geomaxxing would have been so easy for him.

Why would he undergo LL torture and not just relocate and live like a god?