Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Genius idea for a new dating show.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
CONVICTED MEN: A dating show where all the male contestants have criminal convictions.

You can frame with "Everyone Deserves A Second Chance" tagline bullshit but I think it would go a long way to blackpilling potential orbiters, not to mention it would be the most popular show with women 10 years in a row.

Example of an episode:

hip hop-esc pop music plays in the background

camera pans up on athletic, tall chad/tyrone mix as he swaggers down the street

“Hey I’m Anthony from south side LA.”

more pans of him and his body

“yadda yadda yadda... was convicted of assault... yadda yadda yadda, no regrets, in my past now"

Host: GIVE IT UP FOR ANTHONY!!!!

Crowd of women in audience: WOOOO!!!!!! whistling noises

Last edited:
a good idea would be that a literal chad faced god would present himself as a mysoginistic pedo criminal and a balding manlet incel as the best most pleasant to be around personallity

reminds me of the chad on take me out that had juggling and yoyoing as hobbies :lul:

This is the best kind of a dating show.

a good idea would be that a literal chad faced god would present himself as a mysoginistic pedo criminal and a balding manlet incel as the best most pleasant to be around personallity
High iq. Someone on the forum should make it happen.

Loading Reddit submission...

that's how (((they))) think, congratz your playing their game now, but your goals are much more honorable
reminds me of the chad on take me out that had juggling and yoyoing as hobbies :lul:
if he was a incel this hobbies would be childish and dumb, because he is a chad this makes him the most interesting person ever