Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Genetics ruined my career

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
Since i was a kid and despite all my shortcomings i wanted to become a ship captain.
Sail the seas, travel all over the world and live a different life overall. The only way for me at the time to follow up on that career was to join in the marines wich i was also looking forward to. Always wanted to milcel, specially in such a renowned force like the marines and i know i would be completely capable of pulling it trough.... However, during my later teen years i developed severe myopia and as such i became automatically excluded from joining the marines (or any army/navy dept that isn't officecuckery) and as such i was not able to follow up on my dream...
It all happened too quickly so i was not able to really proccess it right, i was completely at a loss... I joined some degree in college out of cope and parental pressure and obviously ended up dropping out.

Since then i've lived a life of retail slavery and soul crushing demeaning jobs. All in complete solitude without the supporting pillar of a relationship, crushed by lost dreams and lack of affection.
I just wanted that career, give in my best without regrets in a subject that was my passion. Live a life of adventure. At this point i'm so crushed and miserable that if my country suddenly drafted me for some suicidal war i think it would be the happiest moment in my whole life. At least i would have died defying, even if extremelly painful.

I'm at cope's end

No career for your face. Literally.

Genetic ruin my life.

brutal same tbh. I wanted to be a judge at one point. but my lack of social skills, really fucked me over in highschool and I knew I could only be a code monkey

brutal same tbh. I wanted to be a judge at one point. but my lack of social skills, really fucked me over in highschool and I knew I could only be a code monkey

I tried to be a code monkey but i just couldn't do it. I really, really have no patience for computers or sitting in an office for 8 hours editing pieces of code. After a year of studying i droped out because stemceling is just not for me... After dropping out i entered in some sort of vegetative LDAR cope state wich honestly was the worst decision of my life. Lost 5 years where i could be learning some skill so i could at least not be condemned to demeaning labour that pays nothing

I tried to be a code monkey but i just couldn't do it. I really, really have no patience for computers or sitting in an office for 8 hours editing pieces of code. After a year of studying i droped out because stemceling is just not for me... After dropping out i entered in some sort of vegetative LDAR cope state wich honestly was the worst decision of my life. Lost 5 years where i could be learning some skill so i could at least not be condemned to demeaning labour that pays nothing
this world is very cruel. it waits for no one..if you lack in even one aspect could completely ruin your dreams. Those who have something good tend to have the whole package(wealth,GF, IQ). those who are fucked like us tend to be fucked in all categories (poor, low IQ, no GF no friends no motivation).

this world is very cruel. it waits for no one..if you lack in even one aspect could completely ruin your dreams. Those who have something good tend to have the whole package(wealth,GF, IQ). those who are fucked like us tend to be fucked in all categories (poor, low IQ, no GF no friends no motivation).

True
I wish i had more insight back then so i hadn't let to waste all those years but i was so depressed about not being able to live onto my dream due to something completely out of my control (genetics)
I'm a person who needs to be active, sweat and feel the rush pumping my body... i feel like a beast trapped in these retail/costumer service jobs (the only ones available for failure like me)... to make things worse, now with covid i can't even gymcel and i'm too poor to afford a home gym. I'm stuck with calisthenics but it's just gigacope

the marines are plagued with faggots

What's myopia?

Sorry boyo but it looks like your ship has sailed.

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA GET IT? CAUSE THE SHIP CAPTAIN THING?

20200805 144022