Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Genetics... it's all genetics. It's so fucking over.

• Thread starter BrazilianLambda
  • Start date
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Had my doctors check up recently. My cholesterol is elevated despite the fact that I avoid fatty foods and I am already as skinny as a goddamn Auschwitz survivor. I am at higher risk of dying from heart disease. Fucking genetics. To all the copers screeching "muh nutrition! muh healthy lifestyle", stop coping. Your life has been predetermined. Your looks, you intelligence, your hight, your health, your predisposition to illnesses.... ALL OF IT has been written in your DNA at the moment of conception.

Yes, exactly.

Ectopic Pregnancy --> GI Defects --> Autism --> Brain Lesion

Had my doctors check up recently. My cholesterol is elevated despite the fact that I avoid fatty foods and I am already as skinny as a goddamn Auschwitz survivor. I am at higher risk of dying from heart disease. Fucking genetics. To all the copers screeching "muh nutrition! muh healthy lifestyle", stop coping. Your life has been predetermined. Your looks, you intelligence, your hight, your health, your predisposition to illnesses.... ALL OF IT has been written in your DNA at the moment of conception.
You have only one CHOice left brocel, good luck.:feelsLSD:

your right but just because its mostly genetics doesent mean you should stop getting 8 hours of sleep everyday and exercising at least 30 minutes a day and eating a lot of healthy foods even if you have bad genetics it couldnt hurt to try

your right but just because its mostly genetics doesent mean you should stop getting 8 hours of sleep everyday and exercising at least 30 minutes a day and eating a lot of healthy foods even if you have bad genetics it couldnt hurt to try
the-ogre
\\

trying to use cwc troll tactics?

This, trying is always better than just rotting away anyways:feelsokman:

Reject self-improvement, embrace LDARism.

If you're gonna have shit health either way, might as well enjoy some good food.

self improvement doesnt exist

infil trate
I mean Im not trying to self improve myself because I care about femoids Im self improving myself for myself so I can be at least a little healthier than last time you know because theres no way to fix ugly even if you try to self improve yourself by working out its all about bone structure and genetics but Im just saying it couldnt hurt to get at least 8 hours of sleep and eat some healthy foods
infil trate
its very rare but some people maybe 0.01% of people on this forum could ascend if they tried self improving themselves if they was for example hundreds of pounds overweight and had all kinds of acne and scars they could lose hundreds of pounds and get laser scar removal surgery and they could ascend but truly it comes down to facial structure and your looks and height:blackpill:

Last edited:
Just think about this OP... this is the blackest of the blackest pill period.
Everything in The universe is energy, so you as a energy how can you control energy if you are energy?

YOU CANNOT!!! OVER CUZ NEVER BEGUN

This is deep.

yeah, it's exactly why I get so triggered when someone asks me to be healthy or work out when I've already tried that like a thousand times, while everyone else doesn't even put in as nearly as much effort yet still achieve more than I ever will

Been going to the gym for 5 years, eating 4 times a day with supplements included, nothing. I'm still a skinny fuck and at best it's just my strength that gets higher.

I mean Im not trying to self improve myself because I care about femoids Im self improving myself for myself so I can be at least a little healthier than last time you know because theres no way to fix ugly even if you try to self improve yourself by working out its all about bone structure and genetics but Im just saying it couldnt hurt to get at least 8 hours of sleep and eat some healthy foods

its very rare but some people maybe 0.01% of people on this forum could ascend if they tried self improving themselves if they was for example hundreds of pounds overweight and had all kinds of acne and scars they could lose hundreds of pounds and get laser scar removal surgery and they could ascend but truly it comes down to facial structure and your looks and height:blackpill:
i am 5'2 and im 165 pounds

i am 5'2 and im 165 pounds
Im not gonna give you false hope and say you can ascend but If your gonna try to self improve you will at least feel much better about yourself but just dont try to workout and eat healthy for other people because most femoids dont care about if you workout or not all that matters is genetics if you dont have the looks nothing helps you can LDAR but LDARing is very depressing I would rather try to do something to keep me busy so Im not focused on that

:blackpill:It was already over before it started it never was over because it never begun :blackpill:

if you are in your early 20s there is still chance for hope but once you hit over 30 and if your still a virgin then I can agree that LDARing is the best option because theres no point

100% - Permaban
Lol y'all are ugly? Must suck. Pretty much every chick that i talk to shows interest just bc of how i look. You're right tho. You don't need excellent social skills if your 8+/10.

Lol y'all are ugly? Must suck. Pretty much every chick that i talk to shows interest just bc of how i look. You're right tho. You don't need excellent social skills if your 8+/10.

@Robtical @Fat Link

Im not gonna give you false hope and say you can ascend but If your gonna try to self improve you will at least feel much better about yourself but just dont try to workout and eat healthy for other people because most femoids dont care about if you workout or not all that matters is genetics if you dont have the looks nothing helps you can LDAR but LDARing is very depressing I would rather try to do something to keep me busy so Im not focused on that

:blackpill:It was already over before it started it never was over because it never begun :blackpill:

if you are in your early 20s there is still chance for hope but once you hit over 30 and if your still a virgin then I can agree that LDARing is the best option because theres no point
no shit but wassting time on soemthing thats already a low chance is stupid imo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back