Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Genetics determine everything

• Thread starter Jokerpilledincel
  • Start date
J

Jokerpilledincel

Banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zO2wFkl46g

How good looking you are, your personality, your social skills, your mental health, how hard working you are, how intelligent you are, how creative you are, how masculine you are, literally everything about you is determined by genetics. If you have a bad set of genetics it was over for you before it even began. Reproduction is about genetics, when a woman rejects you, it's because she has deemed that your genetics are inferior and are not worth spreading for the next generation of children. Being an incel by definition makes you genetically inferior, because the literal reason why you are an incel is because women think your genes are unworthy of propagating. It's a very fundamental rejection by nature itself, because women are nature, nature is that which selects.

I want to get revenge against God for making us inferior.

Based and bluepilled. There is no God, but I share the sentiment.
I think everything is made out of consciousness and that God trapped us in biologically inferior forms of existence. God literally limiting itself in the form of an inferior incel. He literally created our existence, knowingly making us into inferiors and unattractive towards foids. He made us into beings that had no hope but to lie down and rot and live life in Joker mode, whilst also gaslighting us, and getting other people to gaslight us that there actually is hope when there clearly isn't. In my opinion, I find him to be pretty monstrous so I want to get revenge against him by throwing an incel clown revolution, where all of the circus performers (clowns) in society get revenge by performing for the whole circus (Joker). The normies don't know what's coming for them.

Based and jokerpilled brocel i hate the son of a whore jesus and cocksucker god as much as you do :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: i swear when i die IM GOING TO STAB GOD IN THE THROAT I WILL CHOKE HIM RAPE HIM WITH A KNIFE TAKE OUT HIS EYEBALLS AND EAT THEM AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: GOD WILL PAY I WILL MURDER HIM AND BEHEAD HIS ANGELS AND TRANNY JESUS I WILL SHOW NO MERCY I WILL CUT HIM UP LIKE A SWINE :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Based