Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Genetics aren't everything"

slashER

slashER

Herr Doktor
-
This study is aimed at redpillers, who suggest that just improving certain external factors would automatically result in ascension :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This point misses the fact that nature and nurture play a fundamental part in this :feelsLSD:

I know most of this is water, but iv'e seen a brigade of redpillers saying this bs in tik tok and yt and i'm getting tired of it.

1) Facial Symmetry
The face's symmetry points out the physical perfection of a person which is a main portrait of beauty. Physiognomists inferred that symmetrical faces are likely to be observed as harder sex mates, perhaps because their smooth lines reflect good health and high genetic quality. The presence of these specific genes in the embryonic stage results in the growth of facial structures that are not symmetrical.

2) Skin Health and Complexion
In the appreciation of beauty, skin health and complexion are the most essential criteria. Heredity also affects the skin condition, the type of skin, the color, and the probability of skin diseases including acne, eczema.

MC1R Gene: There are different forms of this gene which is due to which some people have lighter skin color while others are more susceptible to the UV rays.
Source: Link in the hair section, since this gene also affects hair.

FILAGGRIN Gene: This gene is expressed in skin cells and expressed proteins and has less impaired skin cells and Hence a deficiency of this gene could possibly cause atopic eczema and xerosis.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filaggrin

3) Hair
The texture, color, and thickness of hair are mainly determined by genetics. It is specific parts of the genome that are responsible for these traits:
MC1R Gene: Similarly, an interplay of hair color is caused by alleles of this gene with the red one resulting in the reddest hair color.
Source: https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/gene/mc1r/

EDAR Gene: The gene regulation of this sequence of genes is expressed as the hair follicle and it could lead to hair growth direction problems hence hair straight, wavy, or curly.
Source: https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/gene/edar/

4) Body Shape and Size
Body composition is the product of a variety of genetic factors operating in concert:
FTO Gene: Connected with BMI and overweight.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2906751/

LEP and LEPR Genes: Responsible for the control of body fat and energy balance.
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/3953

5) Eye Color and Shape
The body shape and color of the eye are the result of the actions of many genes, among which are OCA2 and HERC2. The size and shape of the eye, also the matters affecting the public's view of attractiveness, are determined by genetics.
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3325407/

6) Teeth and Smileh
Variation in teeth color (which is the most important part of a smile) that is due to the presence of dental enamel is mediated by genes. The genes such as MSX1 and PAX9, which are the key players in the communication process of the interaction between a tooth germ and the jaw, are the determinants of the arrangement and orientation of the teeth.

7) Voice and Speech Patterns
Even though the voice of the individual and speech patterns are not directly a physical trait, they can affect the attraction. Genetic factors play a considerable role in the development of the vocal cords and larynx, thus they affect the voice pitch and tone.

8) Evolutionary Perspectives
According to the evolution theory, attractive features are usually the indicators of health, fertility, and good genes. A good case in discussing this topic may be healthy skin, shiny hair, and the symmetry of the face. All these could be signs of health and a genetic quality that exists in the individual, which, in turn, could raise the possibility of him or her finding a mate.

9) The Role of Epigenetics
Also, epigenetics, a field exploring ways of changing gene expression without changing DNA, is a factor in changing appearance. The impact comes from environmental factors, lifestyle choices, and stress levels, which can create either positive or negative responses to the genes related to beauty.

Conclusion:
There are simply too many things affected by DNA to say that changing what you can is going to achieve anything significant.

Efforts to alter or enhance appearance through lifestyle choices, cosmetic procedures, lose weight, or skincare routines can certainly have an impact, but they often work within the constraints set by our genetic makeup. The limits imposed by genetics mean that while improvements can be made, they may not lead to drastic changes in overall attractiveness.

6DNL

Erm, is there a bound button in the keyboard that posts shit?, because i didn't finish pasting my sources from my clipboard... :feelskek:

Agreed. I was arguing with an absolute retard a few days ago who claimed that everyone has identical genetic potential, but some people's diet makes them ugly. Couldn't get it through his head how much genetics matter

Agreed. I was arguing with an absolute retard a few days ago who claimed that everyone has identical genetic potential, but some people's diet makes them ugly. Couldn't get it through his head how much genetics matter
Was it on here?

There are simply too many things affected by DNA to say that changing what you can is going to achieve anything significant.
This, looksmaxxing fags should stop coping like lil bitches and accept the truth, it's over, that's it, cheating disguising like Chad only makes them look pathetic, it was over the moment you got the bad genes, your life was done then.

On the topic of blackpilled genetic studies

As a consequence, until recently only a few men may have contributed a large fraction of the Y-chromosome pool at every generation. The number of breeding males may have increased, and the variance of their reproductive success may have decreased, through a recent shift from polygyny to monogamy, which is supported by ethnological data and possibly accompanied the shift from mobile to sedentary communities.

IT will never touch it
Pin it
@Fat Link
@SlayerSlayer
@TheProphetMuscle
@LeFrenchCel
@Uggo Mongo
@PLA1092
@proudweeb

Was it on here?
Yes it was
I replied to him with my thread about a study which explicitly said that people are mostly bullied because of their looks:feelshaha:.

Some people are naturally just born fucked. If only we could prevent them from being born to avoid suffering.

Natural redpill stuff like working out and grooming aint do shit, but what do you think about hardmaxxing? I think plastic surgery could make some ugly people potentially ascend if they're ugly because of 1 specific genetic feature. Meaning if someone has a recessed chin, and they get jaw surgery they can look often average/slightly above average.

I don't think plastic surgery would work for everyone though.

WHY ARE PEOPLE WATCHING THIS THREAD AND NOT THE FINISHED VERSION FUUUUUCK :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

My genetics are ungodly based and make me different from normies

My genetics are ungodly based and make me different from normies
My brain is more intelligent than normies and my height is above average. Everything else wasn't so lucky

My brain is more intelligent than normies and my height is above average. Everything else wasn't so lucky
Ew a tallfaggot unless yer a good tall faggot that obeys the superior short man lwho have gone through hell more than you then your an honorary manlet.

Ew a tallfaggot unless yer a good tall faggot that obeys the superior short man let’s who have gone through hell than your an honorary manlet.
I respect short men. Their mental strength is admirable

I respect short men. Their mental strength is admirable
Good you should know I have mastered all 36 forms of basic suffering and have complete control over my libido. Only my power keeps growing. For every foid scream I grow more stronger than normies can ever imagine. For every insult that is thrown my way. I calculate how many tires I can pop on their vehicle with no cams around in minecraft

Last edited:
Good you should know I have mastered all 36 forms of basic suffering and have complete control over my libido. Only my power keeps growing. For every foid scream I grow more stronger than normies can ever imagine. For every insult that is thrown my way. I calculate how many tires I can pop on their vehicle with no cams around in minecraft
Based. Your power grows even more with all the brocels here who are on your side

The thing that falls from the sky when it rains.

Still a good thread just to have something to point to.

Efforts to alter or enhance appearance through lifestyle choices, cosmetic procedures, lose weight, or skincare routines can certainly have an impact, but they often work within the constraints set by our genetic makeup. The limits imposed by genetics mean that while improvements can be made, they may not lead to drastic changes in overall attractiveness.
And this is precisely why the :redpill: is an absolute waste of time for the majority of men, and why the :blackpill: will always remain undefeated.

that's why I believe in altering human genes so everyone can have a chance at a normal life and not be autistic, ugly, and infested with cancer like me. I hate these religious nut jobs that halt all medical research on gene therapy and gene manipulation. not everyone wants to choose a random character when they are born for fuck sake!

Also, if you were born with any mental conditions (something minor like Autism to something major like Schizophrenia) that can seriously fuck you up in the dating scene and make you seem off-putting to women.

Granted, it's easier for an attractive person with Autism to get a girlfriend than it is for an ugly man without any mental problems, but it still plays a role.

On the off-chance that you ARE ugly and Autistic, a woman will likely stop going out with you if you make a joke that she takes the wrong way, she will likely stop going out with you, if not that AND worse. I have single-handedly ruined my relationships with some people just because I would make a joke that they took the wrong way.

I'm frankly tired of Autism being treated as some fun and happy thing without any downsides, it can genuinely ruin lives.