Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Genetics And Environment Is Not Everything. Spirit is everything.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
In the case of spiritless people, life begins as follows. As the fetal body gestates in the womb, the soul forms for the first time, like beach sand being gathered into the shape of a castle, and joins to the body. This combination produces rudimentary awareness. After being born, such a person becomes nothing more than a product of genetics and environment due to absence of spirit. Without a spiritual counterweight, biological drives and social programming become their primary impulses in life.

The Blackpill tells the truth about the physical world but not the spiritual realm. Without the spirit. They is no free will.

Notice that people with spirit who are awake to their spiritual impulses often make willful choices that serve no financial, social, or egotistic gains, that go against the expectations of Darwinian evolutionary principles, and that serve only spiritual ends. Such impulses are absent in spiritless people, thus they are truly optimized for survival in the physical world. Without conscience, empathy, or inner battle between ego and spirit holding them back, they can more quickly and easily succeed in their worldly environments regardless of the cost to others.

Ps. I will add more to this post as I learn more about the spiritual realm

Last edited:
Spirit is influenced by genetics and environment.

Mind blown

take the spiritpill

smells like teen spirit

I don’t even have to read the thread, the title is enough for me to say COPE

I don’t even have to read the thread, the title is enough for me to say COPE
@BlkPillPres for the last time come and collect your son. Oh and aren't you always complaining about others not reading your threads and replying anyways

This is some next level cope

Genetics And Social Programming is not influenced on the spirit whatsoever. Your spirit is your higher entity.
yes

this is hit on by the very good, and maybe best ever sci fi book ever, DUNE

where the there is a mind altering and enhancing substance called spice leads to a higher consciousnesses where the user of spice is aware of the past present and future at the same time, where ego is lost and you become aware of everything, where you transcend the physical world into a higher state and look down and observe the world from a meta perspective. This is one of the best metaphors for what you described in fiction.

I believe also more interaction with the "world" and its constructs, gives you a kind of stockholm syndrome where you become the environment more and it erodes your ability to think and feel in a spiritual and less ego driven less animalistic way. The interaction within the "world" turns on these defences where you are always thinking in a base manner, in a constructed base way to ensure survival within the confines of the mechanised constructed capitalist system that surrounds us.

This cuts you 1000 times as every day a small part of the essence you described is lost, after a decade a lot of this is lost and has been replaced by base animalistic competitive aggressive behaviours and mentality.

What are your examples of spiritual impulses?
Connecting with nature? Praying? Reading philosophy and religious scriptures?

@BlkPillPres for the last time come and collect your son. Oh and aren't you always complaining about others not reading your threads and replying anyways
i see you have this increased prescience you have seen into blackpillpress's past present and future and determined with alarming accuracy that he is indeed a pseudo-intellectual who loves the sound of his own voice and is a self interested fool

a man of culture i see :feelsstudy:

not many have seen through this utter fool so quick and he has somehow fooled a lot on the forum into thinking he actually makes sense objectively

What are your examples of spiritual impulses?
Connecting with nature? Praying? Reading philosophy and religious scriptures?
I'm not religious.

Connecting with nature. And Unlocking chakras I believe. Losing your ego. They is something beyond material things like genetics and the physical world. But I haven't got all the knowledge on how to get in tune with your spirit. Maybe youll find something on this website.

some of us might have a soul but almost none have a spirit:blackpill:
@Pillow City Rev @Cybersex is our hope @Transcended Trucel
Based and consciousness as a primary force pilled

some of us might have a soul but almost none have a spirit:blackpill:
@Pillow City Rev @Cybersex is our hope @Transcended Trucel
I don't get it. Most do have a spirit

As phenomenal objects appearing to a viewer, humans have absolutely no free will. They are completely determined by the way that their bodies react to stimuli and causes, and their characters react to motives. As things that exist apart from being appearances to observers (noumenon), however, human life can be explained as following from the freedom of will.

As phenomenal objects appearing to a viewer, humans have absolutely no free will. They are completely determined by the way that their bodies react to stimuli and causes, and their characters react to motives. As things that exist apart from being appearances to observers (noumenon), however, human life can be explained as following from the freedom of will.
Well do you believe in metaphysicality? Imo,that is true for people without a spirit and just a soul. However, those with a spirit and are spiritually in tune will make choices that serve them no Social, Egoistic, Biological, Financial gain. But for the spirit.

Pure Atheism is cope. They is a spiritual realm

Last edited: