Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Genetics absolutely raw-dogging any effort in life will never not be brutal, and hilarious

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★★
It's not just dating standards either, it's EVERYTHING in life, genes are just way too OP, we never stood the slightest chance against them

For example acne, there are people who eat absolute garbage, have bad hygiene etc but never had acne in their entire life, and then there are people who eat clean, have good hygiene, skin care allat and still have acne in their adult age

Some men start balding at 17 while others keep their hair until the end of life

There's really no effort that can change your genetic height

The knowledgeable average iq subhuman always gets abolished by the genetically high iq mogger

The gymrat gets destroyed by the nigger monkey who has never been to a gym in his life

etc

This shit is just pure Joker-fuel :society: and the greatest demotivator and demoralizer in life

Yeah, you can't fight your genes. My manlet and crazy genes crippled me for life. I can't force myself to go out and find a job even though my life does depends on it.

Free will is a jewish myth created by the rich to fool the average slave into working harder for them.

Every single day I am reminded by the power of genes when looking at my wrists.

Every single day I am reminded by the power of genes when looking at my wrists.
When I first joined the incel community I thought the wrist-pill was a ridiculous joke, but then I realized it's unironically real, you can't be incel if you have thick wrists, thin wrists doesn't make you incel on its own but it's a sign that you ARE an overall subhuman incel, and there's nothing you can do to fix it because wrist is all bones not muscle

I was defeated by fate. My life has been a scam.

Yeah, you can't fight your genes. My manlet and crazy genes crippled me for life. I can't force myself to go out and find a job even though my life does depends on it.
I don't want to be bullied at job. And generally I feel like soycuck when I work because I'm always subordinate and don't have such life experiences as my coworkers.

When I first joined the incel community I thought the wrist-pill was a ridiculous joke, but then I realized it's unironically real, you can't be incel if you have thick wrists, thin wrists doesn't make you incel on its own but it's a sign that you ARE an overall subhuman incel, and there's nothing you can do to fix it because wrist is all bones not muscle
People who think that inceldom isn't about looks should look at the videos of adults virgins.
It's never handsome or muscular guys complaining about lack of relationships and sex...

I don't want to be bullied at job. And generally I feel like soycuck when I work because I'm always subordinate and don't have such life experiences as my coworkers.
My brother works for some jerk and he slavedrives him, makes him work 3 jobs. If you're meek and lvm everyone treats you as trash.

People who think that inceldom isn't about looks should look at the videos of adults virgins.
It's never handsome or muscular guys complaining about lack of relationships and sex...
Yeah, we mostly are under average in everything and suffer in all areas of life.