Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Genetically modifying babies to have Chad genes is the future of humanity to solve inceldom

I

Incelrito

Banned
-
CRISPR would actually be the solution to inceldom in the future of humanity

I'll make it short, imagine a world where everyone has desirable genetic traits, and that the only thing that matters is actually personality. Inceldom would be seen as some kind of relic in the past such as bubonic plague

Instead of doing cucked shit like celebrating metal pieces getting launched into space, scientists should spend billions of dollars instead on how to make future humans more genetically desirable. This will make good personality an actual legit subjective trait among foids since everyone would be Chad. CRISPR can help us achieve this.

There is nothing more cruel than knowingly making subhumans that you know will suffer in the future due to bad genetics, they would be a target for bullies in school.

Last edited:
The only solution is (in video game)

It's probably going to be heavily commodified by pharma companies. Like they make you pay thousands of dollars to add certain traits to your baby.
That's why I think scientists should spend more of their money and time on this particular field than cucked shit like rocket science

Anyway i dont care because its not going to make me a chad and I detest chads and dont want more of them
I have accepted that it's over for me. But I don't want future generations of humans to suffer the same way

Yes, holes are hypergamous by nature, they will find some trait other than looks (NT?) to use as a benchmark
That will make personality actually matter. Autism is genetics too anyways

Yes gene editing and artificial wombs are the solutions, but we're just not there yet. We still have a lot of technological advancements to make, and that is presently being curtailed by ethics of cucks and general lack of political will. I expect this tech to arrive (if it ever does) some 1000 to 2000 years from now.

Scientists are very complicit with whatever pharma companies do sadly (those companies provide them with research grants, salaries, and other financial incentives) so I don't think much will change.

Anyway I agree that rocket science is pretty dumb. SpaceX is a huge waste of time and money. There is absolutely no benefit humanity gets by colonizing some radioactive desert shithole planet.
Those (((companies))) want to see incels suffer and money off of them, am I the only one who sees this?
who the fuck cares about them
Fixing inceldom in the future generations would prevent something we have to suffer from happening again. Most school shootings, mass murders, etc. were perpetrated by incels who get rejected by women due to their looks. All unhappiness that we have to go through being a genetic dead end wouldn't be passed on into future humans which can make people happier

this theory is flawed. there will always be a social hierachy and therefore people at the bottom who will be incels. first off the percentage of the population has not changed so there are still more men than woman so per definition some of them will end up alone. if everyone looks the same (like chad) the factors which changes ones position in hierachy will just become different, wealth status and dominance would probably play a way bigger role then it does now. anyways someone is still going to get bullied even is everybody looks the same so someone is gonna end up as a loner loser incel male

this theory is flawed. there will always be a social hierachy and therefore people at the bottom who will be incels. first off the percentage of the population has not changed so there are still more men than woman so per definition some of them will end up alone. if everyone looks the same (like chad) the factors which changes ones position in hierachy will just become different, wealth status and dominance would probably play a way bigger role then it does now. anyways someone is still going to get bullied even is everybody looks the same so someone is gonna end up as a loner loser incel male
I'm aware of social hierarchies/power existing, but at the same time at least looks and genetics wouldn't be a problem anymore in the future. It would be just like fiction, where personality actually matters and that everyone is equal.

The beginning of the end. There’s no way this will end well.

or edit female genes to be attracted to useful genes rather than jawlines and cheekbones or whatever useless shit theyre on about

Wom*n will never be satisfied

CRISPR would actually be the solution to inceldom in the future of humanity

I'll make it short, imagine a world where everyone has desirable genetic traits, and that the only thing that matters is actually personality. Inceldom would be seen as some kind of relic in the past such as bubonic plague

Instead of doing cucked shit like celebrating metal pieces getting launched into space, scientists should spend billions of dollars instead on how to make future humans more genetically desirable. This will make good personality an actual legit subjective trait among foids since everyone would be Chad. CRISPR can help us achieve this.

There is nothing more cruel than knowingly making subhumans that you know will suffer in the future due to bad genetics, they would be a target for bullies in school.

Hypergamy is NEVER satisfied. If everyone is a Chad nobody is a Chad. So the Giga-Chad's monopolise the market.

GMO humans will the on the same level as GMO foods. Disgusting things should be executed

Natural foods are usually way more disgusting and smaller, have you ever had an original potato? These things taste like dirt, don't even get me started on the original strawberries or tomatoes. Glad to be alive today as foodcoping was disgusting thousands of years ago.

I want to destroy this society and civilization don't care about crafting a utopia.

This just means female standards will increase to adjust though

Even if everybody is genetically modified Chad, women will still go for the top 10% chaddiest chads.
There is always a bigger Chad