Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Genetic prison

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★
If you are an incel people hate you for you genetics.

I wanted prescription for my balding head and she didn´t want to give me prescription for finasterid. I asked her politely, she saw my balding hair, i told her i´m aware of side effects. But she told me: you are not a man if you need this drug. This happened weeks ago.

Now i´m out of work because of corona virus and my employer told me to call or go to doctor and go on sick paid "holiday". And my local doctor told me she won´t do that for me, she told my i´m abusing the system. I wasn´t ever in my life on sick paid holiday. I´m working since i´m 15, now i´m 28. I´m forced now by employer to use all my regular holidays and now i´m not going to have a single free day until end of the year. F*** this bull**** all my colleges got free paid holiday and they abuse it every year and i didn´t do that single time in my life. It´s because she saw my face and my holiday was over.

The consequences of being ugly is an invisible prison.

This is a good example of how looks matter in almost every aspect of life not just dating.

Ngl I’m dancing rn lol

Wtf... how can they deny you finasteride? And did you actually get diagnosed with coronavirus?

"You are not a man if you need this drug"
Says the bitch who uses fakeup to impress Chad

But she told me: you are not a man if you need this drug.
Did she actually say that? Jesus Christ. The same slut who would've made fun of retards in high-school because they are ugly. Humanity is a fucking joke.

Wtf... how can they deny you finasteride? And did you actually get diagnosed with coronavirus?

No, but we are closed by government and i´m forced to use all my paid holiday.

Genetics are everything

we are prision in our bodys