Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Genetic Incel vs Congenital Incel - Which One Are You?

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
The genetic incel has inherited its inceldom from both parents. Subhuman genes are visible in your father and especially in your mother. Female genes are mostly responsible for inceldom. You never began, from the sperm.

As for the congenital incel, his inceldom is due to problems during pregnancy. You could have been a normie or even a chad if it weren't for some damn problem involving the period your mother was pregnant with you. In my case, my mother was a victim of violence when she was pregnant with me, and as a result, I was born with a series of malformations. Some of them are in my signature; others you will never know.

What is your type of inceldom?

The genetic incel has inherited its inceldom from both parents. Subhuman genes are visible in your father and especially in your mother. Female genes are mostly responsible for inceldom. You never began, from the sperm.

As for the congenital incel, his inceldom is due to problems during pregnancy. You could have been a normie or even a chad if it weren't for some damn problem involving the period your mother was pregnant with you. In my case, my mother was a victim of violence when she was pregnant with me, and as a result, I was born with a series of malformations. Some of them are in my signature; others you will never know.

Im pretty sure my mom drank each pregnancy but with me it was a lot more, but my 5'6 balding dad sure as fuck doomed me before it even fucking began

i was supposed to die several times during my mothers pregrancy(my twin brother died),but if that had an effect i have no idea.

yeah my mom was high on fetanyl when she had me thats why I look like such a crackhead but all my other sisters and brothers are stacy or chad tier

Combined Inceldom Types:

I have maternal short genes. This is an example of a young Black male with similar height:

TheGene

screenshot-from-2022-01-23-21-43-44-png.566332

screenshot-from-2022-01-24-09-39-23-png.566341

I'll update this...

I am the upper left one :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: so low levels of prenatal testosterone

Attachments

• CCjBJuWWMAA9XNO.jpg
    CCjBJuWWMAA9XNO.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 168
I am the upper left one :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: so low levels of prenatal testosterone
CCjBJuWWMAA9XNO.jpg
My index finger is a few millimeters taller than my ring finger, not equal, no matter what I do.
Where do I fit in?
There's nothing wrong with that right, bros??? :feelsohgod::feelstrash:

CCjBJuWWMAA9XNO.jpg
My index finger is a few millimeters taller than my ring finger no matter what I do.
Where do I fit in?
There's nothing wrong with that right, bros??? :feelsohgod::feelstrash:
you're even worse than me, then. my ring finger gets a little longer than my index finger at night (for whatever reason)

you're even worse than me, then. my ring finger gets a little longer than my index finger at night (for whatever reason)
Could it be because you're more relaxed at night? Could proper hand posture be a thing?
I do have a ring finger taller than the index when I tilt my right hand's fingers to the left, that makes them even.

Genetic incel.

I got worse versions of my parent's worst traits. Recessed jaw from mom and acne lasting to adulthood from my dad:feelsjuice:
wtf:dafuckfeels:

My left hand's index is that same size as my ring finger but my right hand's index is shorter.:what:
What type of mutant shit is that?

Genetic incel.

I got worse versions of my parent's worst traits. Recessed jaw from mom and acne lasting to adulthood from my dad:feelsjuice:

wtf:dafuckfeels:

My left hand's index is that same size as my ring finger but my right hand's index is shorter.:what:
What type of mutant shit is that?
My right hand's index is comically taller than the left one. 2 millimeters taller, that's like 4/5 millimeters taller more than my ring finger.
JFL @you left handed mutant. Right handed mutant masterrace :dab:
Seriously it may simply be because of keyboards and mouses, probably bad hand posture when growing up. That is the cope.

I am lower left one. Indeed when I was younger I liked some fights and making beefs. To this day I like but I got added social anxiety. When people stress me too much I might get berserk mode and fight everybody but before that I'mma be quite quiet just like school shooter before it happens :feelsthink:

I have no Idea but likely Genetic.

Parents were too old

Same my mom gave birth to me when she was 38 and dad was 45

They are disgusting freaks

Also race mixers so you know they are weirdos. I would never be on this site if I was full white. I literally got given a ricecel handicap.

Both parents definitely mentally ill but my father is undiagnosed since he’s a boomer

Also race mixers so you know they are weirdos. I would never be on this site if I was full white. I literally got given a ricecel handicap.

Both parents definitely mentally ill but my father is undiagnosed since he’s a boomer
Same for me. 37 and 45. Also mom was white and dad half amerindian half white. So now I have to use glasses and I look slightly weird. If they had had me younger I would’ve been Chad. Mom was a Stacy and my dad a Chadlite. I got their brains though.

Last edited:
Same for me. 38 and 46. Also mom was white and dad half amerindian half white. So now I have to use glasses and I look slightly weird. If they had had me younger I would’ve been Chad. Mom was Stacy and my dad Chadlite. I got their brains though.

Are you an only child

I KNEW it.

It proves you were an accident or these narcissists thought they deserved to have a kid (cause they’re getting old). Also shows your dad is a beta or subhuman.

Dude my parents are the EXACT same lmao. My dad couldn’t get a white girl to marry him so he fucked a mentally ill chink virgin.

This is why we are here. Not surprised you have the same background as me :lul:

I KNEW it.

It proves you were an accident or these narcissists thought they deserved to have a kid (cause they’re getting old). Also shows your dad is a beta or subhuman.

Dude my parents are the EXACT same lmao. My dad couldn’t get a white girl to marry him so he fucked a mentally ill chink virgin.

This is why we are here. Not surprised you have the same background as me :lul:
I don’t think I was an accident… My dad was working all over the country and having a different life before I was born… They never married but stayed faithful to one another. It was more that they were old I think, but yeah.
And no, my dad was not beta or subhuman because he indeed got an European Stacy coming from Argentina (against the general wishes of the family). He travelled all across that country since he was 14 and out of his rural home. Too free to settle down. My mom had a long-term bf who broke up with her in her early 30’s.
So basically they were not so long together before they had me. They were just old…

However, my poor eye-sight, weird head proportions, introversion, lack of beard, avg height… I attribute all that to their age, yes.

Last edited:
I don’t think I was an accident… My dad was working all over the country and having a different life before I was born… They never married but stayed faithful to one another. It was more that they were old I think, but yeah.
And no, my dad was not beta or subhuman because he indeed got an European Stacy coming from Argentina (against the general wishes of the family). He travelled all across that country since he was 14 and out of his rural home. Too free to settle down. My mom had a long-term bf who broke up with her in her early 30’s.
So basically they were not so long together before they had me. They were just old…

However, my poor eye-sight, weird head proportions, introversion, lack of beard or avg height, I attribute all that to their age, yes.

My parents couldn’t find jobs and also had to relocate constantly. My mom started her schizophrenia after she got a prestigious research job. They were dirt poor.

So I guess it’s a little different. But it still results in the same thing for our lives - severe handicapping. It never began bro

Chads and normies are not born only children ever. Also aren’t born to shitheads who have no stability in their life

For me, my case is very likely genetic.

Ricecel? You're a hapa?

Of course genetic.

I am 100% the congenital incel. I was born 4 months premature and it's led to tons of fucking problems. I have flat feet, skinny-fat body, no chin, autism, hair loss, etc

Meanwhile, both of my bros who were born normal are 5'11 and 6'1 and have normal height and aren't balding. I'm almost CERTAIN I would be at least 5'10, if not even more, if I wasn't born too early

My parents couldn’t find jobs and also had to relocate constantly. My mom started her schizophrenia after she got a prestigious research job. They were dirt poor.

So I guess it’s a little different. But it still results in the same thing for our lives - severe handicapping. It never began bro

Chads and normies are not born only children ever. Also aren’t born to shitheads who have no stability in their life
I have a Chad only child friend but you’re right about the rest. I sincerely believe I’m superior to normie-conditions (as in not too old, siblings, etc) idiots because taking a look at my extended family, my genes are good. My dad was the most intelligent of 14 siblings and my mom’s family has intelligent Chads and Stacies all around. They are worth preserving. It’s just shit that my quality of life could’ve been dramatically improved from being born earlier.

Imagine being ricecel :feelsrope: At least I get to be a subhuman kike but still fucking brutal :reeeeee:

I have a Chad only child friend but you’re right about the rest. I sincerely believe I’m superior to normie-conditions (as in not too old, siblings, etc) idiots because taking a look at my extended family, my genes are good. My dad was the most intelligent of 14 siblings and my mom’s family has intelligent Chads and Stacies all around. They are worth preserving. It’s just shit that my quality of life could’ve been dramatically improved from being born earlier.

All I can say is that it is not a coincidence me and you have similar backgrounds and are posting on this forum.

Genetic probably ,I got rejected very much

Both my parents were good looking in their youth. But genetic recombination is a bitch. Also my mom was 30 when she had me (low egg quality) :feelsUgh:

Over before it even began.

I was both. Physically shit genes from mother, mentally shit genes from father, born very premature and with lots of complications