Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Genetic engineering will rid the world of incels forever.

SCP-049

SCP-049

Greycel
I am convinced that humans will one day start to genetically alter their offspring. It will start slow, with genetic engineering being used for medical reasons only, but eventually we will come to a point where we start tinkering with physical traits as well. It is only a matter of time.
Imagine a world where every newborn baby has its genes altered to be an instant 10/10. There would not be any incels anymore. We might be the last of our kind.

if it doesn't affect me I don't care.

If its only for next generation like the designer baby bullshit, i'm against it

Giving better looks to someone who are not you is the ultimate cuckolding. Also it wouldn't make the incel problem better, since there would be an even higher elite class (the designed babies) living along with the subhumans that were not fortunate to be born before.

I'm completely against ANYTHING that is only thought for the "future generations" leaving us on the dirt.

Zyros said:

Giving better looks to someone who are not you is the ultimate cuckolding. Also it wouldn't make the incel problem better, since there would be an even higher elite class (the designed babies) living along with the subhumans that were not fortunate to be born before.

I'm completely against ANYTHING that is only thought for the "future generations" leaving us on the dirt.

There would also be the issue that even if all babies were designer babies, the scale 0-10 would just become 9.0-10.0 and the 9.0 could become the new incels especially a generation or two of cultural norming. 

For the other concerns, I welcome everyone to check out the movie Gattaca. Great movie.

Zyros said:
We can just oblige the goverment to give us plastic surgery, the only argument against against that was that our offspring can receive our subhuman genes and with genetic engineering that simply will not matter anymore.

Zyros said:

Imagine:

>Genetic engineering becomes the norm
>Every woman has a designer baby
>A couple decades later, most 18 year old men are 6 foot 3 male models
>Young generation of mostly chads start chasing middle aged women ("muh thicc milfs")
>Cuck the older generation that made genetic engineering mainstream in the first place

Holy fuck what a dystopian future! Just imagining this makes me want to deliver a prime Mirko Cro Cop tier left high kick to the face of my 19 year old pretty boy chad coworker that has an overweight 36 year old girlfriend who divorced her husband to be with him.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Imagine:

>Young generation of mostly chads start chasing middle aged women ("muh thicc milfs")
>Cuck the older generation that made genetic engineering mainstream in the first place

Holy fuck what a dystopian future!  Just imagining this makes me want to deliver a prime Mirko Cro Cop tier left high kick to the face of my 19 year old pretty boy chad coworker that has an overweight 36 year old girlfriend who divorced her husband to be with him.

It wouldn't stop at that. Non genetic engineered people would become a literal underclass. And the ones who would have it the worst, would be natural born people who share the same fucking age as the elite class.

No, these kind of things should be either for everyone or for no one.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Holy fuck what a dystopian future! Just imagining this makes me want to deliver a prime Mirko Cro Cop tier left high kick to the face of my 19 year old pretty boy chad coworker that has an overweight 36 year old girlfriend who divorced her husband to be with him.

Email PM Find * Reply Report

Zyros
Looks permeate into everything

Threads: 40
#6 Less than 1 minute ago
(2 minutes ago)Ryo Hazuki Wrote:
Imagine:

Between that or having Incels suffer until humanity extinguish, i don`t know it seems like a good alternative.

Zyros said:
It wouldn't stop at that. Non genetic engineered people would become a literal underclass. And the ones who would have it the worst, would be natural born people who share the same fucking age as the elite class.

No, these kind of things should be either for everyone or for no one.

Why would you assume that only a tiny elite class would have access to genetic engineering in the future? Technology gets cheaper over time. Sure, now genetic engineering is still too expensive for such a widespread use, but that might very well change in the near future.
As mentioned before it will start with the elimination of genetic diseases, to a point where such a threatment will be part of routine examinations for pregnant women. Only then, when it is already normal, will its usage be expanded for physical traits.