Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Genetic Engineering is the cure for inceldom

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
I'm sick and fucking tired of dumbasses that spout "hurrr durrr but think offff da possible consequences". "Evolution" is going too fucking slow, we need to start genetically engineering people so that everyone can be an UBER CHAD. We need to completely terminate the shitty genes that make people like us incels. Sure we'll be fucked for life, but future generations won't have to suffer what we've suffered.

And for all of you foid haters out there this will be the greatest hit to them of all, they won't be able keep people out of social circles anymore and you'll be so genetically attractive to them that they won't be able to resist. And don't give me the basic blue pill bitch answer, "oooh but if everyone is beautiful, then no one is" this is bullshit and it's been proven wrong time and time again. You won't become unattractive just because there's more beautiful people out there, you will still have genetically beautiful and desired features. Those don't just go away because someone else has them.

So go out there and support whatever political party that's out there, those who support the genetic enhancement of humans are the only true progressives. Everything else, politics, religion, ideologies, all utterly useless and superficial in the greater picture of mankind.

Of course there would be those who would choose to go the natural route, but their offspring wouldn't get to breed because they'd be out competed by their genetically superior counterparts.

Last edited:
Lol that would just make it much worse for us. I want everybody to become uglier

if everyone share same psl point would personality matter?

Cope. Femoids will always go for the top men. Even if all men were decent-looking, the 80/20 rule would still apply. The incels of tomorrow would be better looking/smarter than the incels of today, but they would still be losers by comparison.

Lol that would just make it much worse for us. I want everybody to become uglier
Well testosterone levels for men are sinking each generation so you're getting what you wish for.

Cope. Femoids will always go for the top men. Even if all men were decent-looking, the 80/20 rule would still apply. The incels of tomorrow would be better looking/smarter than the incels of today, but they would still be losers by comparison.
Not if everyone looked like gods, sure there would be those who might be like 5% more handsome but that would be almost indistinguishable.