Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Generic looking + social skills = volcel

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
If your face looks like something and you don't have aspergers then you're a volcel

Femoids will see if you look like something or like someone who is below human and just something else, like they've never seen before

This is why nick bateman is successful, he looks like the stereotypical chad who can't be wrong in any way due to his looks

I look like a failed experiment to make a serial killer (which I actually plan to become, but it's basically for the opposite reason of what normies think) but also like a failed and evil chad who isn't a chad at all

If I shave my bullshitty neckbeard and get to 5% bodyfat I should let my potential flourish, if there is any

Even then, there are 0 girls in my high school that I am actually attracted to, it's all just bitches with bad personalities who hate men, not even just incels

P.S I'm gonna snap at the next bullshit I have to endure and beat someone so hard they are sent to the hospital

You are right, sick and tired of fakecels.

If you are above 5’10, 5/10, have a social group of friends you should have non problem getting an average GF irl

You are right, sick and tired of fakecels.

If you are above 5’10, 5/10, have a social group of friends you should have non problem getting an average GF irl