Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Generation Z Is Missing Out on the Benefits of Sex

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★

How Sex Is Good for Mental Health

"In longitudinal research where young adults were asked to keep a daily diary for three weeks, researchers found that on days people reported having sex, their well-being was higher the next day."

"Specifically, people reported more positive mood states, fewer negative mood states, and more meaning in life. The benefits lasted longer when intimacy was present, suggesting that it’s not just sex itself but also the connection we feel with another person through sex that matters."

But remember guys, sex is not important! If you feel lonely, just jerk off bro! :feelshaha:

Last edited:
gen-z holes aren't missing out on sex like the guys are, the article even says it.

* sub 5s are missing out on the benefits of sex

Gen z holes are the worst
They should be mine their own gen
Fucking fefails

Gen Z MALES are getting less action, not foids.
I wish articles would stop handwaving over this fact in order to avoid the truth.

Sex is not important at all! That article must have been written by an inquell! :soy: :foidSoy:

Justin Lehmiller on the Institute for Sexual  Gender Health

Oh wait it's some white chadlite.

People born after 1999 are under brutal judgement

GenZ women are so fucked. They're gonna have so many fewer beta Bobs to support them after they become single moms.

Only the majority of Gen Z males miss out. Gen Z females and Gen Z Chads still fuck, and they fuck more than ever before.

No foid in my class is a virgin anymore (and they're all 17-18). I'll eat my pants if any of those sluts didn't suck cock before.
gang af homie

Many men in this generation will die alone, it's undeniable.

Gen Z is not missing out on the benefits of sex. We are. Gen Z does not consider us as their own.

Generation Z — Sex-obsessed imbeciles with lascivious perversions that are endorsed by media and incessant colloquial affirmations.

I’m 27 and missing out on it

Fucking brutal. I was denied good youth:cryfeels:

water is wet. the specis evolved from having sex and gang bangs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back