Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion general thoughts on sweden

I will forever hate Swedish Feminism (which I consider the fourth worst National Feminism behind Indian, British, and South Korean). The stupid double standard on making prostitution legal but us customers illegal is pure misandry.
these are the most feminist countries?

I lived in Sweden for two years in some village i cant remember because i was 4. There was an monument or something which was made to look like Greek temple, there was bees carved into ceiling. I tried looking it up online but i couldnt find it. I have nice memories from there playing with my siblings.

I really liked it there and thats was the best part of my childhood, before my dad went mad and my mom crazy, we become dirt poor and everything went to hell.
brutal story brocel

are you doing better nowadays?

brutal story brocel

are you doing better nowadays?
Yeah, thanks for asking, its different for a child. When parents give up on life its the kids who pay the price. Poor and selfish people shouldn't have kids.

hatar du just stochiolm eller ä'r det hela sverige
Hela sverige, antingen bor man i en stor stad och lever det här skit livet eller så bor man ute på landet med 1 person per kvadrat kilometer

Sandniggers are taking it over, the low-t Swedish politicians do nothing to stop the Islamification of the country.