Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion general thoughts on sweden

E

ENSAMVARGEN

Banned
-
i would like to hear your thoughts on sweden

Sweden is one of the most unremarkable countries in Europe.

sweden have some great things

Good place to commit crime. Which is better Sweden or Norway?

Shut your bitch ass up, niggerboy
Breivik 2017 01 10t120524z 1405587941 rc1ee9d935c0 rtrmadp 3 norway breivik nazi

I lived in Sweden for two years in some village i cant remember because i was 4. There was an monument or something which was made to look like Greek temple, there was bees carved into ceiling. I tried looking it up online but i couldnt find it. I have nice memories from there playing with my siblings.

I really liked it there and thats was the best part of my childhood, before my dad went mad and my mom crazy, we become dirt poor and everything went to hell.

Good place to commit crime. Which is better Sweden or Norway?
obviusly sweden, the only thing norway have is fjords, they have never contributed anything meaningful to this world.

Swedistan the place to go if you want to get hit by a sand nigger grenade

I lived in Sweden for two years in some village i cant remember because i was 4. There was an monument or something which was made to look like Greek temple, there was bees carved into ceiling. I tried looking it up online but i couldnt find it. I have nice memories from there playing with my siblings.

I really liked it there and thats was the best part of my childhood, before my dad went mad and my mom crazy, we become dirt poor and everything went to hell.
i googled and the only thing i could found is a place called söderfors, i have an artical about it that i can send, but thats only if you can read in swedish

i googled and the only thing i could found is a place called söderfors, i have an artical about it that i can send, but thats only if you can read in swedish
I cant sorry, i will look on youtube, i might recognise something. Thanks really, appreciated. I remember everyone were really nice to me.

I cant sorry, i will look on youtube, i might recognise something. Thanks really, appreciated. I remember everyone were really nice to me.
yeah people in sweden that live in small villages tend tio be nice, in the big cities they are a little bit more self obsorbed

Live here, it's boring, cold, and homosexual and I hear more Arabic going outside than Swedish. The only good thing is the part culture where you could get free weed and alcohol. Politics are a fucking joke and I hope the parliament implodes this voting year. Fuck this country. Everyone is so fucking tall it's impossible to get a gf if you are not 6'. I HATE IT HERE

I think it's kinda like living here in Finland, but worse. Sweden is the country that invented the cucked nordic model on prostitution which has been spreading like cancer. I wouldn't like there because cash money is almost non-existent and muslim population is way too high. Also less saunas than here, for me it's crucial especially when the climate is cold. There are some upsides like cheaper prices and way better job opportunities. Besides those, I like my neighbor. Skagenröra and old Volvos are the best.

I think it's kinda like living here in Finland, but worse. Sweden is the country that invented the cucked nordic model on prostitution which has been spreading like cancer. I wouldn't like there because cash money is almost non-existent and muslim population is way too high. Also less saunas than here, for me it's crucial especially when the climate is cold. There are some upsides like cheaper prices and way better job opportunities. Besides those, I like my neighbor. Skagenröra and old Volvos are the best.
Why don't you convert to Islam?

I hope Swedish foids get raped by packs of ethnics.

Live here, it's boring, cold, and homosexual and I hear more Arabic going outside than Swedish. The only good thing is the part culture where you could get free weed and alcohol. Politics are a fucking joke and I hope the parliament implodes this voting year. Fuck this country. Everyone is so fucking tall it's impossible to get a gf if you are not 6'. I HATE IT HERE
Är du svensk

skagenröra is fucking epic

Seemed like an ok place before they let the flood of migrants in.

Seemed like an ok place before they let the flood of migrants in.
yeah the suburbs of the larger cities are quite bad, but those are the only places with mayn immigrants

Its worshipped by European and American leftists for being the country furthest along in the globo homo timeline

anyone who dears claim that norway is a better country in Sweden is a fucking idiot that should shove a fjord up their ass

I will forever hate Swedish Feminism (which I consider the fourth worst National Feminism behind Indian, British, and South Korean). The stupid double standard on making prostitution legal but us customers illegal is pure misandry.

There is so little push back to this misandric Feminism in Sweden that I can't help but completely disrespect the Swedes. Outside of academia it is rare to find a rabid Feminist here in the Netherlands, in Sweden it is the rule. :feelswhat::blackpill:

canada of europe

I will forever hate Swedish Feminism (which I consider the fourth worst National Feminism behind Indian, British, and South Korean). The stupid double standard on making prostitution legal but us customers illegal is pure misandry.

There is so little push back to this misandric Feminism in Sweden that I can't help but completely disrespect the Swedes. Outside of academia it is rare to find a rabid Feminist here in the Netherlands, in Sweden it is the rule. :feelswhat::blackpill:
so you hate sweden just becaue you cant fucking by sex, how pathetic is that, find a valid reason to hate swedeen and not this fucking bullshit, swedens feminist are fucking terrible but not because they made prostution illegal, sweden is and will be a great country

du gamla du fria du fjällhöga nord

its only in academia you can find the feminist, the majority of the working class vote for the Swedish democrats a far right political movment, its only in big cities you can find this kinds of feminist. there is a feminist party in sweden feminist initiativ, and they dont even have one procent of the fucking vote, and the climate party is about to be elected out of parlament, the feminist aRE BEING DRIVEN OUT

u gamla, Du fria, Du fjällhöga nord
Du tysta, Du glädjerika sköna!
Jag hälsar Dig, vänaste land uppå jord,
Din sol, Din himmel, Dina ängder gröna.

II
Du tronar på minnen från fornstora da'r,
då ärat Ditt namn flög över jorden.
Jag vet att Du är och Du blir vad Du var.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du_gamla,_du_fria#cite_note-förblir-14
Ja, jag vill leva, jag vill dö i Norden. [13]

III
Jag städs vill dig tjäna, mitt älskade land,[c]
dig trohet till döden vill jag svära.
Din rätt skall jag värna med håg och med hand,
din fana, högt den bragderika bära.

IV
Med Gud skall jag kämpa för hem och för härd
för Sverige, den kära fosterjorden.
Jag byter Dig ej, mot allt i en värld
Nej, jag vill leva jag vill dö i Norden.

u gamla, Du fria, Du fjällhöga nord
Du tysta, Du glädjerika sköna!
Jag hälsar Dig, vänaste land uppå jord,
Din sol, Din himmel, Dina ängder gröna.

II
Du tronar på minnen från fornstora da'r,
då ärat Ditt namn flög över jorden.
Jag vet att Du är och Du blir vad Du var.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du_gamla,_du_fria#cite_note-förblir-14
Ja, jag vill leva, jag vill dö i Norden. [13]

III
Jag städs vill dig tjäna, mitt älskade land,[c]
dig trohet till döden vill jag svära.
Din rätt skall jag värna med håg och med hand,

din fana, högt den bragderika bära.

IV
Med Gud skall jag kämpa för hem och för härd
för Sverige, den kära fosterjorden.
Jag byter Dig ej, mot allt i en värld

Nej, jag vill leva jag vill dö i Norden.
Is that Arabic?

Overall must be a very nice country to live. High standards of living, high wages, very low unemployment, high taxes but high quality public services so paying them is actually useful, in general very safe, etc. Probably the muslim crime statistics are exaggerated by stormfrontcels and Spain has a worse crime rate than Sweden so I wouldn't worry too much about that if I moved there. The bad things is that they are very woke and feminist and that winters there are long, cold and dark so lots of suicides. Also Swedish food looks quite bad.

a good place to get hit by a truck of peace.

Probably good for neetbux but not much else.

It’s full of faggots and sand niggers

Sweden is Cuckistan

so you hate sweden just becaue you cant fucking by sex, how pathetic is that, find a valid reason to hate swedeen and not this fucking bullshit, swedens feminist are fucking terrible but not because they made prostution illegal, sweden is and will be a great country

du gamla du fria du fjällhöga nord

@ENSAMVARGEN you defend Sweden but it's the only country that explicitly advances feminism as a foreign policy objective, by pouring tons of money into silly initiatives like mandating gender equality in trade agreements and going on and on about the so-called "Nordic model" (thankfully rejected by Germany and the Netherlands).

See, Swedish feminists aren't content with only ruining the lives of low SMV men in Sweden, they seem intent on exporting this cancer everywhere else:

If you think feminists are terrible then do the work and remove them from your government. Sweden sucks and has nothing good to offer except flat-packed furniture.