Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Genefrauding is a way of life for these whores

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Recently I've had to be talked at by this foid lecturer who is UGLY. She's in her 30s, and I'm not even sure she hit any sort of wall because all of her shit features are in her genes.

She has garbage quality bumpy skin covered in massive pore holes, she has no jaw, I feel extreme disgust every time she opens up her mouth and I see her rat teeth, her eye shape is garbage, she has a 5head and her eyes are so bad she has to wear glasses.

Her body is the shape of a fridge, she has small tits, her ass is flatter than a pancake and all of her limbs are just flab hanging off bones with no muscle or definded shape. Short as well, dumpy womanlet. She is fucking GROSS.

If I am incel genetic garbage why am I complaining about her? Despite being human garbage she has been given everything society entitles foids to anyway. She has a cushy job talking at people and telling them what to do. She has a raspy, annoying nasal Chadstralian roastie voice that comes out of her rat-toothed, flabby-jawed mouth that everybody listens to and takes seriously.

She has talked about how she has a fucking CHILD. Some loyal, agreeable cuck who I'm pretty sure earns way more than she does as a lowish tier lecturer put a baby inside this ugly whore. She has been showered with love, job opportunities and reproductive success her whole life despite being shit with no redeeming qualities as a person.

As well as being genetic dogshit she is fake, passive-aggressive bitch who is nowhere near as intelligent or good at her job as any male lecturer I've ever had. When I asked her a question about something I didn't hear during her lecture after it she smiled at me in her eyes like she was going to laugh at me for having the audacity to talk to her. I would hope her child is a male that takes after her dogshit genes so she will never have grandkids but on the other hand this foid probably wouldn't be capable of having sympathy for her ugly so ln.

I refuse to stop experiencing the failo effect whenever I see her. Every time she comes up to me and speaks to me I wish I could punch her out, but that's illegal so I could only ever do it in a self defence situation with reasonable force.

To make things even more enraging she was showing us a youtube video in a lecture today, tabbed out of full screen and revealed her youtube recommendations. What are they? MAKEUP TUTORIALS. KOREAN FACE TAPE. Not only is this nasty fucking slut given it all by society while her male equivalent is ROTTING, but she is so obsessed with genefrauding she spends hours each day on it so she can become better and better at camouflaging her dumpster fire of a face. Guaranteed she loves herself like none other and thinks she is a goddess compared to me. She wears a cutsey pink plastic watch and a stripey shirt like she is some appealing young Stacy. In a society where men are told to stay in her place this woman's place is above all of us because she has a pussy. Easymode life with fakeup cheat codes on, absolute ragefuel. There is nothing on Earth that could have made this stupid foid deserve it.

Dear ugly fakeup lecturer foid, FUCK YOU. I hope you get cancer in your nasty, used up Vagina flaps which have probably experienced more dicks than @ordinaryotaku has games in his Steam library, and it spreads to all of your internal organs at once. You are an eyesore and don't feel like you have the decency to make up for it by not being a bitch.

Last edited:
drop out already br0. you think you're getting smarter being taught by her? LOL

they pull the genetic quality of us all as a whole
men used to be able to fake in the past
ex. ancient egypt fakeup
now only foids are allowed to fakeup and shit

drop out already br0. you think you're getting smarter being taught by her? LOL
I made the mistake of coming here for a couple of years already I might as well leave with the bullshit piece of paper

female teachers can never keep the class under control where i live. its like having a substitute everyday.

She is one of the rare foids who hits the wall at birth. Real suicide fuel knowing that her smv is still so high despite that

Drop out, friend.