Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gene editing/Eugenics as a cure for inceldom ?

LostYouth

LostYouth

Recruit
★★
"Baby Designers" might democratize in a few decades, genetics is one of the fastest progressing field at this moment and the possibilities of CRISPR are infinite.
We already know a tremendous amount of genes involved in for instance jaw development, height, intelligence, balding and craniofacial development as a whole, thus if everyone happened to have the good genes to begin with subhumans/manlets could be eradicated, or at least they will be a large minority unlike now and it could spare billions of lives from a brutal existence.
Everyone would pass the minimum "looks threshold" (remember that attraction is simply your brain recognizing a good genetics independently of contrast effect and beauty is absolute to a large extent), everyone would look good, everyone would be tall and smart, it sound utopic but it isn't unrealistic at all, eugenics in a liberal form is very likely to happen in the next decades.
In fine most people would live happy lifes and humanity would upgrade in quality.

What do y'all think about that ?

wont fix OUR problem we already born

no because i still cant get laid nigga

Thousands of years away.

Couldn't give a shit if humanity upgrades but I still stay subhuman. So what happens to incels who are already born? They just get eradicated?

all subhumans must die including me

wont fix OUR problem we already born
Sure it never began anyway however it will cure inceldom in the future.
And the progress of plastic surgery, procedures like LL might also offer a more promising future to us subhumans.

I hope Inceldom goes extinct sooner than later.

Couldn't give a shit if humanity upgrades but I still stay subhuman. So what happens to incels who are already born? They just get eradicated?
Indeed subhumans will most likely be eradicated in the next decades, it is what it is but it would cure inceldom, just like smallpox was a huge problem of earlier generations and now it isn't a problem at all.

State-sanctioned NEET care homes and AI-programmed sexdolls.

sexual market inflation. when everyone is an 8, it turns into the average

I hope it becomes normalized along with removing all genetic disorders from the gene pool, and the mentally disabled/deformed as well. The problem is, racial hierarchy will still exist, so ethnic foids will still lust after white chad as opposed to black or Asian chad

sexual market inflation. when everyone is an 8, it turns into the average
Foids won't be satisfied, Giga Terrachad, 7ft tall ultramogger will he sought after

Indeed subhumans will most likely be eradicated in the next decades, it is what it is but it would cure inceldom, just like smallpox was a huge problem of earlier generations and now it isn't a problem at all.
I hope humanity goes extinct by then.

Foids won't be satisfied, Giga Terrachad, 7ft tall ultramogger will he sought after
incelosphere in a hypothetical post-CRISPR, widespread and accessible baby gene-editing 2050s will consist of what we in 2024 consider prettyboys and third worlders. sexual market with zimbabwe tier inflation, Gigachad will be considered HTN

sexual market inflation.
You just have to understand that the very core of beauty and attraction is simply your brain recognizing a good genetics, thus you don't need to be some giga mogger even if maximizing our options is human.
If you put 3 gigachads and one random attractive guy in a same room, the girl will still be attracted to the random attractive guy because her brain will recognize his good genetics and she wouldn't mind getting in a relationship with him (even if getting the gigachads would be even better).
If you put 3 truecels and a normie in a same room the same girl will be attracted to none of them, despite the normie being the "best" option.
If she is attracted, she will be happy enough to keep her man (as long as attraction is there).

Currently girls doesn't feel attraction toward most mens which explains the terrible situation of the dating market.

You just have to understand that the very core of beauty and attraction is simply your brain recognizing a good genetics, thus you don't need to be some giga mogger even if maximizing our options is human.
that's not really true. an example are the changing beauty standards in the world. it's always changing and shifting. in the medieval times, being fat *INCREASED* your SMV as a symbol of nobility and affluence. Giacomo Casanova was a gigachad in the past, but would be a normie today.
the examples you gave only work because they're in a closed enviroment with the current standards.
if the world only where women only know truecels, a normie would be a gigachad.
in a world where gigachads are the only thing women know, they would be normies.
we are animals, yes, but our mindset is not that idealistic. if a Chad was the victim of an acid attack, the genes are still there, but women will ignore him and avoid him

I hope it becomes normalized along with removing all genetic disorders from the gene pool, and the mentally disabled/deformed as well. The problem is, racial hierarchy will still exist, so ethnic foids will still lust after white chad as opposed to black or Asian chad
Whites are more attractive mostly due to the fact that their features are on average more attractive than the ones of other races and they are taller (and smarter but it isn't the subject), coloring is important too but not as much.
All of those traits can be selected through gene editing, a tall lightskin asian with some caucasian features and enough dimorphism (one of the main flaws of asian) will be attractive to a large part of the population.

Even if this is possible, which is a big if, women are hypergamous so there’s no way to ever fully satisfy them. The only way to beat the game is not to play it and revert back to days of old.

Unfortunately, most men would rather believe they’re temporarily embarrassed Chads than admit they’re a loser who needs a rigged system to get a girl.

Thousands of years away.
^ This, sophisticated gene-editing tech is quite far out of our reach.

As for a Nazi-like approach to eugenics, it’s probably the most effective modern-day approach for eliminating inceldom, but the issue lies in the fact of genetic recombination. Even if you ensure that only individuals with superior physicality are breeding, you can’t guarantee that every baby’s going to come out a mogger.

It’s also worth noting that subhuman looks don’t always equate to genetic inferiority, since one can have strong, eugenic features yet be fucked over by poor ratios or averageness

Last edited:
I don't think it would be widely available, only for richfags. FFS more than half of human population doesn't have access to good health care let alone other things that depend upon quality of life.

Well, you can somewhat dismantle racial hierarchy by using media brain washing. And create a more egalitarian dating market but that won't happen.

that's not really true. an example are the changing beauty standards in the world. it's always changing and shifting. in the medieval times, being fat *INCREASED* your SMV as a symbol of nobility and affluence. Giacomo Casanova was a gigachad in the past, but would be a normie today.
the examples you gave only work because they're in a closed enviroment with the current standards.
if the world only where women only know truecels, a normie would be a gigachad.
in a world where gigachads are the only thing women know, they would be normies.
we are animals, yes, but our mindset is not that idealistic. if a Chad was the victim of an acid attack, the genes are still there, but women will ignore him and avoid him
It increased their SMV due to status signaling, just like foot binding in China was associated with upper classes same with the importance of wigs in 17th/18th century France, it is different to purely physical attraction.
When you see an harmonious face, the fusiform gyrus will release dopamin and attraction will happen, there are many variables of course but overall beauty is mostly a good and healthy craniofacial development and the brain can recognize it easily (Symmetry, Averageness and Dimorphism are the pillar of sexual attractiveness and already were when the first humans stepped their foot on earth), humans were always drawn to symmetry for that reason for instance independently of cultures.
A tall man with a good jawline and a forward grown face would be attractive to most girls from prehistoric times to now, it is the same with all species, attraction rely mostly on the perception of a good genetics by the brain, why would it be different for humans ?

As such if gigachads are the only thing women knows, they will search the chadder chads just like you would search the higher quality/price ratio when going to the mall, however they would still be attracted to them.
The thing is that the norm isn't attractive per se nowaday, if it was it would be drastically different.

I don't think it would be widely available, only for richfags. FFS more than half of human population doesn't have access to good health care let alone other things that depend upon quality of life.
All technologies ended up democratized, many thirdworlders living in literal shitholes does have phone or computers, and it would be a highly interesting investment for most politicians (even more than widely available healthcare) as a higher quality population would result in a richer and more powerful country (this is why China is investing so much on genetics).
There is a reason why Algeria is still a shtihole and SK is a economical power despite the latter having an even worth situation than Algeria in the 60s, it is mostly due to the higher average IQ of South Korea amongst other things.
A smart population is a population that will succeed, history showed it many times and the balance of power and wealth always illustrated that very fact.

Btw CRISPR is pretty cheap so doing it at a large scale wouldn't be THAT expensive, you can already buy CRISPR-Cas9 kit for like 175 dollars.

All technologies ended up democratized, many thirdworlders living in literal shitholes does have phone or computers, and it would be a highly interesting investment for most politicians (even more than widely available healthcare) as a higher quality population would result in a richer and more powerful country (this is why China is investing so much on genetics).
There is a reason why Algeria is still a shtihole and SK is a economical power despite the latter having an even worth situation than Algeria in the 60s, it is mostly due to the higher average IQ of South Korea amongst other things.
A smart population is a population that will succeed, history showed it many times and the balance of power and wealth always illustrated that very fact.

Btw CRISPR is pretty cheap so doing it at a large scale wouldn't be THAT expensive, you can already buy CRISPR-Cas9 kit for like 175 dollars.
I hope it becomes reality, finally no more suffering for future humans.

^ This, sophisticated gene-editing tech is quite far out of our reach.

As for a Nazi-like approach to eugenics, it’s probably the most effective modern-day approach for eliminating inceldom, but the issue lies in the fact of genetic recombination. Even if you ensure that only individuals with superior physicality are breeding, you can’t guarantee that every baby’s going to come out a mogger.

It’s also worth noting that subhuman looks don’t always equate to genetic inferiority, since one can have strong, eugenic features yet be fucked over by poor ratios or averageness
Ratios are partially genetic, for instance IPD (the most important facial measurement) is mostly genetics.
Genetic recombination makes this method pointless and the very fact that you call it "nazi-like" makes it unrealistic, this is the kind of eugenism that cannot happen however a liberal one can perfectly happens.
Also you are not guaranteed to have a mogger/smart child, while with gene editing you are guaranteed to end up with a chad son or a genius child if he have the good genes.

CRISPR/Cas9 made it realistic, we know how to insert the good genes into the ADN of eggs cells, the only thing that we are truly lacking is a more thorough knowledge of the human genome but it is progressing rapidly.

this is the kind of eugenism that cannot happen however a liberal one can perfectly happens
I wouldn’t bet on it. The mainstream has been whining about possible “designer babies” in the future for a while now.

Regardless of how humane it may look on the surface, gene editing for physical features implies objective beauty and therefore hierarchy, which alone is enough to offend soyfag sensibilities.

Such a radical societal change as eugenics can only be implemented if there’s also a radical change in leadership and the dominant ideology.

"Baby Designers" might democratize in a few decades, genetics is one of the fastest progressing field at this moment and the possibilities of CRISPR are infinite.
We already know a tremendous amount of genes involved in for instance jaw development, height, intelligence, balding and craniofacial development as a whole, thus if everyone happened to have the good genes to begin with subhumans/manlets could be eradicated, or at least they will be a large minority unlike now and it could spare billions of lives from a brutal existence.
Everyone would pass the minimum "looks threshold" (remember that attraction is simply your brain recognizing a good genetics independently of contrast effect and beauty is absolute to a large extent), everyone would look good, everyone would be tall and smart, it sound utopic but it isn't unrealistic at all, eugenics in a liberal form is very likely to happen in the next decades.
In fine most people would live happy lifes and humanity would upgrade in quality.

You cannot cancel manlet because manlet simply mean somebody under the average height in your country, to cancel them everybody should be of the same exact height almost , same with ugly people of course

Problem is that any possible eugenics program would be as flawed as everything people do. The more money you have, the better genes you can afford, etc - you'd have a GATTACA-tier flawed shithole with state-sanctioned incels being permabanned from everything because of carried burdens anyways.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t bet on it. The mainstream has been whining about possible “designer babies” in the future for a while now.

Regardless of how humane it may look on the surface, gene editing for physical features implies objective beauty and therefore hierarchy, which alone is enough to offend soyfag sensibilities.

Such a radical societal change as eugenics can only be implemented if there’s also a radical change in leadership and the dominant ideology.
Just like people dreamed to fly for a while until planes were invented, the equivalent here would be CRISPR which offers realistically the possibility of gene editing.
What makes it acceptable is its liberal characteristic, you want to have a tall child ? Sure.
Blue eyes ? Perfect Jawline ? No Balding ? The parents would choose, not the state (even if they will probably prohibit the selection of bad genes volontarily), it wouldn't be something imposed.
Anyway even if the west is reluctant to authorize it other countries would just see the huge advantage they can get from eugenics and the West will have to align if he doesn't want to be left behind in the race for world power (Imagine China with an average IQ of 130, imagine if India was filled with genius, the combination of their demography with eugenics would create major powers (even more powerful than now)).

You cannot cancel manlet because manlet simply mean somebody under the average height in your country, to cancel them everybody should be of the same exact height almost , same with ugly people of course
Being short is problematic because height is a major evolutionary advantage but only so far like most animals there is an ideal interval where most of the evolutionary advantages are located and going too far up or down will cause problems (in this analogy being 7ft or 5'5 is unideal), this interval would be roughly from both a pratical and sexual perspective 6'2-6'5, you can extend it by a little if you want but that's it.
Hence you can cancel manlets by selecting for height that are biologically ideal (above 6ft minimum), without reasoning through standard deviation to the average height of your country.
You can cancel ugly people even more easily because subhumanity isn't perfectly quantifiable like height but yet the brain can immediately distinguish what is ugly from what is not, we know features that are ugly and some that are attractive, we know that beauty is basically a good/healthy craniofacial development and ugliness the exact opposite, from that perspective we can without any problem eradicate subhumans (by allowing only the genes associated with those features:development and thus with beauty).

Problem is that any possible eugenics program would be as flawed as everything people do. The more money you have, the better genes you can afford, etc - you'd have a GATTACA-tier flawed shithole with state-sanctioned incels being permabanned from everything because of carried burdens anyways.
Sure but it would at the end of the day be democratized just like all technological inventions destined to the public, popular families would rapidly be able to get chad/smart childrens and incel's proportion in the population will just diminish.

I think that you are thinking about total fucking, useless nonsense. Let me ask you a question. What good will this shit do for ME, YOU, or ANY OTHER incel here? You said it, the timeframe is decades. Even if it was a year, it does not matter. Even your name suggests it: lost youth. What benefit can we possibly have from this if we have already lost our lives? I am almost 30, probably dead very soon. Most will rope under a decade if they are youngcel to begin with. Why should we care about such things? I will not be there to see it happen, and it would not benefit me anyway since the damage is already done. Why should I care about some faggots from other generations who could ascend thanks to this?

I don't care about saving millions of lives from this brutal existence. FUCK THEM. My life is lost; that is all that matters to me. I will not get joy from seeing other people escape this brutal existence while I was submitted to it. Every fucking person on this shitty planet deserves to live this experience, so their fucking brains can understand our pain.

Btw, it is bullshit to go this route. It only pleases women and enables them to act out their shitty, hypergamic behavior. They will just find other bullshit that will be a deciding factor in who they desire and who they do not. The correct route is to take it back like it was for centuries.

Being short is problematic because height is a major evolutionary advantage but only so far like most animals there is an ideal interval where most of the evolutionary advantages are located and going too far up or down will cause problems (in this analogy being 7ft or 5'5 is unideal), this interval would be roughly from both a pratical and sexual perspective 6'2-6'5, you can extend it by a little if you want but that's it.
Hence you can cancel manlets by selecting for height that are biologically ideal (above 6ft minimum), without reasoning through standard deviation to the average height of your country.
You can cancel ugly people even more easily because subhumanity isn't perfectly quantifiable like height but yet the brain can immediately distinguish what is ugly from what is not, we know features that are ugly and some that are attractive, we know that beauty is basically a good/healthy craniofacial development and ugliness the exact opposite, from that perspective we can without any problem eradicate subhumans (by allowing only the genes associated with those features:development and thus with beauty).
This litterally has no connection to what I wrote. And again you cannot cancel ugliness for example because somebody will be more beautiful than you, so automatically you are ugly. It's relative not objective neither subjective. To cancel lookism everybody should be the exact carbon copy of others

the earliest prediction for gene editing is around 2045 however, most of us will be 30s and 40s

CRISPR/Cas9 made it realistic, we know how to insert the good genes into the ADN of eggs cells, the only thing that we are truly lacking is a more thorough knowledge of the human genome but it is progressing rapidly.
Where did you find this. The last I checked, it can only remove certain genes.

Normies are afraid to say this but eugenics is everywhere and everyone has some eugenic beliefs, it is natural to want to create the "perfect" person, with no kinks, and quirks. A good example of this is Iceland related to downs syndrome, it is eradicated there because all fetuses that have the condition are terminated. Genetic Engineering allows undesirable traits to be elimitated without elimiminating people. As inceldom is caused by society's hatred of these undesireable traits, inceldom would be cured.

It'll just create a world of oldcels who don't have the designer genes and poorcels who also don't have them. It'll increase genetic inferiority even more.

Remember the words from Blkpillpres: "Failure makes the world go around", so government/elites won't allow eugenics because they need losers to keep the world functioning

Only if we eliminated jews first

Except jews are using it to make people retarded or just outright kill them. Future is looking bleak for the human race

Jews gonna make it impossible, asking tons of money for making it real, same issue happens with ai sexual robots