Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gender Roles are what give us purpose

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
TL;DR - fuck you. Either read it all or fuck off.

I don't know if this will be a controversial statement but I really believe this. It was made clear to me the other day where I had an epiphany regarding an interaction I had with a women. Some might call me a cuck or fakecel for this so who knows. The other day at work I was finishing up and noticed one of the staff was still in the building working. She was the last one and informed me that she might have to stay later, about an our after my time is usually done. This woman is not particularly attractive. She kind of has a lazy eye and is somewhat overweight. I suck at guessing ages for older women but I'd say she was in her mid 60s? No younger than late 50s at least. Anyway I told her I'd leave earlier but I'd leave the back gate open for her to leave since the front was locked. She very reluctantly told me she was afraid of leaving the building on her own so late because of how bad the neighborhood is. It absolutely is dangerous in the middle of nigger land, which is funny considering she's also a nigger and freely admits how shitty her fellow apes are. But she did ask me if I'd be willing to stay and walk her out the back gate to her car in the parking lot. I wanted to say no but my social anxiety has always made it impossible for me to refuse anything, anyone asks me. I agreed and just sat in some office on my phone for an hour until she was done.

As I walked her to her car I have to say a flood of endorphins began to flow in me. After reflecting on it for some time I've come to realize it was the feeling of fulfilling my traditional gender role as a protector. A woman actually looked toward me for protection. Countless generations of men were rewarded with genetic immortality for serving as protectors and providers. This instinctual urge goes far deeper than a simple mating ritual. We feel this sense of fulfilment even when serving as protectors for children and the elderly. This was a woman I wasn't attracted to. She is really old and not that attractive. She has a sweet personality, kind of like a grandma so the urge to keep her from harm is embedded in most of us. Again this was all from a woman who I have zero romantic interest in. I cannot fathom the feeling of serving as a protector for a women you are sexually attracted, or the children you have together. This is what we are being denied. This is our purpose. It goes beyond just sex. The reason for our existence is to experience the sense of meaning that brought us here. Inceldom in my view is not just lacking sex. There is a hole in all of our souls where our biological destiny was once filled. Now we are empty.

This may sound cucked, idc. It's undeniable to me at this point.

Last edited:
Thanks for making me waste 2 minutes. Interacting with women (in a non-hostile way) feels good. You didn't know this?

Indeed; however, modern foids can lick my anus. Entitled sluts aren't worthy or worth the sacrifices I may endure in their protection.