Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gender Analyzer

B

Berdea

Banned
-
Here's a of a piece of shit, but funny regardless.
https://www.uclassify.com/browse/uclassify/genderanalyzer_v5

also here's that ogres face from one of the threads on blackopcels body in case you missed it.
[attachment=383]

Attachments

• blackops-ogre.jpg
    blackops-ogre.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 133
It's really not that consistent. Two application essays I wrote in the same sitting on very similar topics, 400 words each; one came back 67% male, the other 67% female. If there is enough discrepancy within one user within one evening within one subject, then I can only imagine how inconclusive it is for short shitposts on a forum.

blickpall said:
It's really not that consistent. Two application essays I wrote in the same sitting on very similar topics, 400 words each; one came back 67% male, the other 67% female. If there is enough discrepancy within one user within one evening within one subject, then I can only imagine how inconclusive it is for short shitposts on a forum.

Yeah but it's great for screencapping the results and then posting them to shut down an argument.

Berdea said:
Yeah but it's great for screencapping the results and then posting them to shut down an argument.

Lol I'd hate if someone did that to me but I can certainly see the humor.

blickpall said:
Lol I'd hate if someone did that to me but I can certainly see the humor.

It's really funny seeing the reaction

qZZuZCV.png

females racist confirmed

I keep getting very high female scores. Maybe I really am the beta cuck you guys said I am...

I typed "I am a male" and got 70% female

If you mispell and put a curse word you go 100% male