Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gen Z: we were born in the worst generation

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Of all the generations we had to be born in the one where women have access to dating apps, Instagram and TikTok, etc, etc... millions of forms of instant validation. Not only is our chances of getting laid slimmer than any other generation throughout known history; but it's also much harder to even get a job if you have a dick due to gender quotas and dei. Everything is set against us and yet we're told to just "try harder bro" by arrogant men from a generation where everything was far easier.

The game is rigged against us. There's no point in even trying. Especially since we're even more handicapped than the average guy who these days is playing on hard mode as well. I know so many average guys (six packs, 5'11) who struggle with dating. It's fucking over.

Are you a Neetcel ? If not than try to A.stay with your parents B.Get roommates

On top of this we have to deal with nig and fag culture in the mainstream as well. We also have to deal with all once-niche copes (games, anime, etc.) being normified

Since every successive generation becomes worse than the last, I don't mind a population decrease and dropping birthrates. The less people around to experience this farce the better.

Life itself is fucking hell and i can't stand this shit
1 8QJ PiXmsivVOgTIL0MF g

That’s why I can’t stand old niggas giving advice

Of all the generations we had to be born in the one where women have access to dating apps, Instagram and TikTok, etc, etc... millions of forms of instant validation. Not only is our chances of getting laid slimmer than any other generation throughout known history; but it's also much harder to even get a job if you have a dick due to gender quotas and dei. Everything is set against us and yet we're told to just "try harder bro" by arrogant men from a generation where everything was far easier.

The game is rigged against us. There's no point in even trying. Especially since we're even more handicapped than the average guy who these days is playing on hard mode as well. I know so many average guys (six packs, 5'11) who struggle with dating. It's fucking over.
every generation has been filled with normies.

I agree but I think Gen alpha has it worse

The average Gen alpha male won't even have a proper childhood since all the foids in his class will be on tiktok at very young ages and looking at prettyboy chads

Are you a Neetcel ? If not than try to A.stay with your parents B.Get roommates
There's more options than that.

On top of this we have to deal with nig and fag culture in the mainstream as well. We also have to deal with all once-niche copes (games, anime, etc.) being normified
Yep. That's been so frustrating. There's borderline 0 escape. It's brutal.

Since every successive generation becomes worse than the last, I don't mind a population decrease and dropping birthrates. The less people around to experience this farce the better.
It's only shut because they make it shit.

The average Gen alpha male won't even have a proper childhood since all the foids in his class will be on tiktok at very young ages and looking at prettyboy chads
True.

That’s why I can’t stand old niggas giving advice

Yep, I wish I was born in the generation where I could have supported the Austrian Painter. Never began.

:cryfeels:

more and more with each generation we become less human

Its over

No different generation for your autism