Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gen Z men, are the males that Gen Z women deserve

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Say a woman always dreamed of one day marrying a dumb, butthurt, Magic the Gathering playing, obese, non-binary male.

The thing is...men by nature including gen Z men will work very hard to provide for a woman or to increase their value to acquire a spouse. However, Gen Z men have quickly come to know that the juice isn't worth the squeeze. No point in increasing ur value (shaving, getting a high paying job, getting in fantastic shape) when there's no worthy prize awaiting beyond the finish line. Being a mediocre man 50 years ago was idiotic now it's just being efficient. I wonder if gen Z men will forgo the task of betabuxxing. I hope they do.

GEN Z is fucked, my houses are 3x more expensive last 10y, and the interest is high. Gen z will be in debt forever and will never retire. Almost no males can afford a family or a foid.

Non-Binary? :feelswhat:
Same, Its projection by the OP.

Non binary is a female identity and a power play over males.

Men only do it as a way to demand their rights, but its a fools play as it will not work.

The thing is...men by nature including gen Z men will work very hard to provide for a woman or to increase their value to acquire a spouse. However, Gen Z men have quickly come to know that the juice isn't worth the squeeze. No point in increasing ur value (shaving, getting a high paying job, getting in fantastic shape) when there's no worthy prize awaiting beyond the finish line. Being a mediocre man 50 years ago was idiotic now it's just being efficient. I wonder if gen Z men will forgo the task of betabuxxing. I hope they do.

Good point. If Gen Z women were deserving, a lot of Gen Z men would put more effort in. But the effort isn't rewarded as women today just go for looks/genetics.

In Africa the men put in little effort for this reason.

Say a woman always dreamed of one day marrying a dumb, butthurt, Magic the Gathering playing, obese, non-binary male.
I don't see heterosexual Young people dating

it's what foids deserve and it's what foids will get

7ED8EB00 8403 4FDB 950D 3DEFC1861EAF

I don't see heterosexual Young people dating
yeah bc a hetero male is by default considered a rapist who is worse than a bear

so enlightened modern foids only date gay men

idc personally it's what they deserve

yeah bc a hetero male is by default considered a rapist who is worse than a bear

so enlightened modern foids only date gay men

idc personally it's what they deserve
They don't date gay men they just date guys that genetically Superior to them and the requirement of just how much genetically Superior they want them is getting to a point where there is no competition and men that are at the bottom are pretty much done it's over we never stood a chance

yes they do jfl, most normie zoomers are gay
I'm a millennial so I'm already from a different time but I heard on the internet that 50% of Generation Z is LGBT I'm not sure if that's entirely true but I don't see young white teenage couples anywhere I see a bunch of young LGBT couples and I see a bunch of old white baby boomer couples and I see some occasional ethnic couples and even married white couples my age but I don't see young people of the opposite sex dating this is rather frightening to me because I am beginning to fear the future of the Western Nations we are going to end up like the Japanese

Gen Z foids are just as bad zoomer men, if not even worse. It's a match made in hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back