Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gen Z is reportedly very lazy and not accepting of having to work. And now with rising expenses, do you think this could collapse society?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
I’ve heard everywhere that generation z people don’t like working.

Now, taking into account that expenses are rising, does anyone else think that many generation z people could potentially cause society to collapse?

I don’t think that with everything being too expensive, generation z will want to put up with this for very long, especially once they realize that slave waging and just spending the rest of one’s life just working all life just to survive means it’ll go on until they die.

Idk, I'd like to moneymaxx even though i'm gen z.

Idk, I'd like to moneymaxx even though i'm gen z.
Me too. That’s exactly my goal right now in life lol.

I’m undecided as to what career I should pressure upon returning to college—math, computer engineer, software engineer, data scientist, anything that pays the most.

7 million males in the US in the 25-44 age bracket are not working or seeking work, it'll only get worse as time goes by.

98% of working age males were employed in the 50s

7 million males in the US in the 25-44 age bracket are not working or seeking work, it'll only get worse as time goes by.
Good. Let’s hope the current LGBT, leftist, feminist, and misandrist system collapses this way.

Right now with how things are going? No society won't collapse because Zoomers refuse to work shitty jobs. Our governments can simply import more third worlders in order to work and they'll be glad to do it.

However if this trend continues and by all accounts it will, sometime in the future we may see a major economic decline. The immigrants will dry up and or they will realize that abusing the welfare system is more profitable than working.

Working is barely profitable. Especially in Germoney. Worthless almost.

They will most likely get replaced with third word people who will work for minimum wage.

Working is barely profitable. Especially in Germoney. Worthless almost.
I honestly might just live in a van when I'm older. I am content with doing the bare minimum .

I honestly might just live in a van when I'm older. I am content with doing the bare minimum .
I was thinking about that but thats increasingly hard. Vans can cost over 100k, you need an home adress (in Germany), you arent allowed to park anywhere, the Van will eventually break down.

Its just gonna be wageslave, alone in a fishbox Apartment for the rest of my pitiful life.

I would have never expected that. Even trading rarely works, you might just get a copy trader or invest long term in order to get into profit. Or try to sell courses hahaha.

I was thinking about starting tik tok and just like doing loop animations or like VS battle edits idk.

Maybe do like a part time job - even tho thats basically worthless as well. Ive did this, its too much of a burden for 500€ a month.

I was thinking about that but thats increasingly hard. Vans can cost over 100k, you need an home adress (in Germany), you arent allowed to park anywhere, the Van will eventually break down.

Its just gonna be wageslave, alone in a fishbox Apartment for the rest of my pitiful life.

I would have never expected that. Even trading rarely works, you might just get a copy trader or invest long term in order to get into profit. Or try to sell courses hahaha.

I was thinking about starting tik tok and just like doing loop animations or like VS battle edits idk.

Maybe do like a part time job - even tho thats basically worthless as well. Ive did this, its too much of a burden for 500€ a month.
Doing side gigs like tik tok or YouTube is a good idea tbh. The only down side though is the censorship if you say things that are too based or something. :feelzez:

Idk, I'd like to moneymaxx even though i'm gen z
Also a zoomer. I wouldn't like to moneymaxx, I need to. Clavicle extension's 55k and I need that to be even seen as a male.

Stacking Silver is dumb. Buy and hold some Altcoin or just buy ETH and BTC when its below like idk 50k.

Gold is an option, but still inferior to just get a decent copy trader and just throw everything you have into it.

Live frugally: Get plants that actually do something like bell pepper, certain Spices etc. Drink Tab water (if possible), get a bunch of Solar panels and a big battery (5000€), buy clothing that are cheap but still look good (Temu), quit your online subscriptions, pirate everything off the internet, cut and style your own hair instead of going to the barber, dont watch TV, dont spend money and time on virtual things (Anime, Games, Online Gambling, Onlyfans etc.)

Ask your grandparents for money and put that into an ETF VOO or SPY. (Mine dont do it they have over 70k on the Bank and all they do is rot at home while i live in hell).

Collect Paper and make money of that (1 kg = 8 Cent).

Dont go out eating and dont eat at fast food places (havent been do a fast food place in 4 years).

Hoard food (Noodles, Rice, Floar, Lenses, Canned Fish, Toast, Salt, Honey, Dry Meat, Beans)

Most of these things last for years or even decades, so stake if they are cheap.