Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Gen Z foids are the worst foids

• Thread starter Postmaxxercel50k
  • Start date
P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
Gen Z foids are the sluttiest and most hypergamous whores in this world. They are rude and condescending to LTNs and MTNs and horrible to incels and truecels this is true with all foids but gen Z foids are the most open about it. They only start to see you as human at MTN and possibly sexually viable at HTN and above they try to act all nice and virtues but will slut around for evil Chadlites and Chads. Most of there dopamine receptor's are so fried from Tik Tok, weed and getting fucked by Chads that they can't have a real conversation JFL at anybody who tells me to get of this forum and try to ascend.

they also have the most self-centered entitled piece of shit mindset. they are by far the cringiest demographic to exist

social media makes people so subhuman

They grew up in a world where females have all the privileges, of course they are gonna be entitled whores.

Even if you'd manage to get a girlfriend, you would likely have a BPD fried brain whore in your hands who would cheat on you regardless

agreed, all the normie zoomers are fucking unbearable to deal with where I'm from

Gen Z foids are the sluttiest and most hypergamous whores in this world. They are rude and condescending to LTNs and MTNs and horrible to incels and truecels this is true with all foids but gen Z foids are the most open about it. They only start to see you as human at MTN and possibly sexually viable at HTN and above they try to act all nice and virtues but will slut around for evil Chadlites and Chads. Most of there dopamine receptor's are so fried from Tik Tok, weed and getting fucked by Chads that they can't have a real conversation JFL at anybody who tells me to get of this forum and try to ascend.
whats funny is those same foids that called me a druggie and looked down on me for smoking weed 10 years ago smoke and glorify it like crazy now because its mainstream. Im glad i stopped smoking that garbage.

Separate them from their phones and they erupt.

you can't even have a convo with them

They think they are all princess because society has put them on pedestral when in reality they are lower than an ants prick

Millennial foids are worst.

Gen Ziggers always hassle me in public. Usually in packs like marauding savages.

Yes they are braindead, and have personality of a stone. And are biggest WHORES.

they grew up never learning real social interactions ... if there is any autism in the world, it is in the first phone-first internet-first gen

Gen Alpha foids will become even worse.

Glad to not have any daughter.

They are the most deranged mentally ill entitled whores