Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Gen Z foids are growing out their body hair because it's empowering.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Model Sydney Jordan admits she’s lost out on a number of fashion gigs — by a hair.

“I’m not willing to shave. This is part of my brand,” the 25-year-old told The Post of her fuzzy armpits and legs. Jordan, who lives in Ohio, has been warned by her agent that body hair is “not industry standard,” but she doesn’t care.

“I’m trying to normalize this,” she said.

Lately, women have been raising hell by ditching their razors. After two years of the COVID-19 pandemic, in which gals gave up everything from hair dye to heels, ladies are flocking to TikTok to show off their all-natural approach to grooming, where the hashtag #bodyhairisnatural has more than 91 million views.
no-shave-women-body-hair.jpg

i mog them with the body hair jfl

I want to lick their armpit hair:ahegao:

Edit:nvm watched some tiktok body hair videos and now I wanna puke:feelspuke:.I am no longer horny

Last edited:
Never before have such uninteresting and incompetent people received so much support and validation from society like in this generation. Such people would have been ridiculed decades ago for being hilariously stupid; they are held in high regard nowadays. It illustrates the fall of society.

Never before have such uninteresting and incompetent people received so much support and validation from society like in this generation. Such people would have been ridiculed decades ago for being hilariously stupid; they are held in high regard nowadays. It illustrates the fall of society.
World War 3 can't happen fast enough.

Beauty standards for foids are constantly getting lower. :feelskek:
Rule of thumb whatever a foid does is 10 times more amazing to society simply because she is a woman. Part of the women are amazing effect. :feelsree:

*ugly gen z foids are growing out their body hair

Gen Z foids are the most stupid and whore foids in the history.

As far as I know, armpit and especially pubic hair is acceptable in some cultures. That said, what really disgusts me is their toxic pseudo-masculine behaviour. Not that they care about what any of us think, though; even these abominations have their personal lines of simps ready to coddle them. :lasereyes:

It's just some freaks and low lifes, what does it have to at all with Gen Z? Ever heard of hippies?

As far as I know, armpit and especially pubic hair is acceptable in some cultures. That said, what really disgusts me is their toxic pseudo-masculine behaviour. Not that they care about what any of us think, though; even these abominations have their personal lines of simps ready to coddle them. :lasereyes:
Cope. The only acceptable place for a foid to have hair is on top of her head and her va jay jay region.

Gen Z foids are the most stupid and whore foids in the history.
Boomers can atleast change a tire :feelshaha: ... They really are the worst , clout chasing hypocrite virtue signaling useless bitches :feelsYall:

As an ugly manlet, at least I feel free to let them enjoy whatever they like. I'll never get a girl anyway, so they might as well be happy with their empowerment (regardless of how they understand it)

glad none of this exists backhome and that i will probably go back there for good this summer

Edit:nvm watched some tiktok body hair videos and now I wanna puke:feelspuke:.I am no longer horny
Curries are down bad

I'm not complaining, I think it's hot.

Disgusting, the only reason they're doing this is because they know no matter how they look they can get Chad regardless.

Kill yourself, body hair is a MASCULINE trait

They literally have more natural body hair than me. At least I don't have to spend money on razors I guess :lul:

They would wax even they vag just for chad anyway.

Do these women not understand that their SMV is infinite no matter what they do? Hairy or clean shaven, Chad is still more than willing to eat her pussy.

So they grow out their ass hair and have dingleberries?

How is it not gay to find masculine features attractive?
The body hair may appear to belong to the foid, but it's actually men's body hair that has been glued into her armpits, that's why it's gay

The things foids do just to be the center of attention :feelspuke:

Even I shave my amrpits because hygene says to do it. Foids nowdays are really disgusting but you need to take showers insted them