Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Geico Caveman".

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I ran into a streamer and decided to look up his channel with his stream later. People in the live chat were calling me "sperg" and one of them called me "geico caveman".

Glad to see how people really think of me without hiding behind this fucking virtue signaling bullshit. I fucking hate people, my urge to curbstomp someone is higher than ever.

Last edited:
I ran into a streamer and decided to look up his channel with his stream later. People in the live chat were calling me "sperg" and one of them called me "geico caveman".
I'm sorry that happened man.
Avoid running into or crossing paths with attention seekers like streamers at all costs.

Glad to see how people really think of me without hiding behind this fucking virtue signaling bullshit. I fucking hate people.
Chat on livestreams is full of scumbags.

this world needs to deport humans

green thanos - Drawception

Chat on livestreams is full of scumbags.
I never thought I'd experience something like this firsthand.
I'm sorry that happened man.
Avoid running into or crossing paths with attention seekers like streamers at all costs.
It's all just so fucking tiresome. I'm tired of people and their fake virtue signaling bullshit. I hate how fake people are.

Last edited:
It's all just so fucking tiresome. I'm tired of people and their fake virtue signaling bullshit. I hate how fake people are.
tbh that they insist on including people like us in their videos for comic relief or trying to use us to supplement their content is infuriating.
Did you run into this streamer in a city or urban area?

Glad to see how people really think of me without hiding behind this fucking virtue signaling bullshit. I fucking hate people, my urge to curbstomp someone is higher than ever.
:feelskek::feelskek:

I never thought I'd experience something like this firsthand.